out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
There's always some form of false optimism that is replaced by pure cope every season by the same crowd.

Last year it was how we ended the season with Allegri claiming we could win the Scudetto this year. It was paraded around by the fact that we didn't have the horrible burden of having to play in Europe so we could further focus our efforts on the league.

What happened next? We're out of the Scudetto race in February. But that's OK because the squad was never good enough to compete anyway.

Now the process starts over. We can look forward to playing in Europe with some claiming that the only thing that matters is that we achieved top 4. Allegri will once again be given benefit of the doubt and when we fail again next season we can point to having Europe to worry about with our horrible squad that never had a chance of winning anything anyway.

Don't you people get sick of lying to yourselves?
Little bitch is playing dumb and doesn't answer this kind of questions, I quoted him directly. His cultist throater friends are same, too much cowards to look truth in the eyes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Forum is completely dead and sad now. The throaters have either fully surrendered (@Post Ironic , @s4tch etc) or disappeared (RIP @Patrizi , @campionesidd , @Nzoric etc).
Now we are all just waiting for fraud to be sacked and to get back on track.
Saw the news today that #allegriout is getting steam again.

All pointing out to the fraud getting sacked at endseason.

At last this team will get a chance to rebuild again.

Kick the frauddd

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Forum is completely dead and sad now. The throaters have either fully surrendered (@Post Ironic , @s4tch etc) or disappeared (RIP @Patrizi , @campionesidd , @Nzoric etc).
Im still here :kiss:

Im just not as jubilant as some of you guys over the current state of affairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
21 posts in the forum as a whole in the last 3 hours
During summer break at this time of the day, there normally are more posts, and the forum is more active.

For sure, members here are distressed.

@mods
Is it possible to know the average posts in the forums/sub-forums per year since the start of the TUZ?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
A genuine question
We were never winning this scudetto unless Inter crumbled even without losing to Inter or Udinese "fully agree".. but do you not see that the way we are playing is also not getting us anywhere close to what we can call "building for the future"?

No. I see an improvement from last year. And I believe we'll see even bigger improvement next year. And the year after that.

I think the difference between me and others is that I recognise the reality we're in. Changing a coach isn't gonna solve our issues. Our issues don't stem from Allegri. Who, in my opinion, has done pretty well this season to create a team capable of putting points consistently on the board. Is he perfect? No. But he's exactly what need now. We could bring someone in that plays more "attacking football", but would he bring as many points? Wouldn't bet on it. At least not straight away. We have 53 points. That's on par for a successful season in my opinion.
We're coming from a disastrous damage control. The structure of the club crumbled and we've just started rolling again. It is clear that we need to rebuild this squad. Agnelli and Paratici left us with a mess to deal with. The future of the club was very much uncertain last year. We're in a critical period. There's nothing more important than securing the income that comes with the Champions League. Beating Inter to the title would've been an astronomical achievement. Fact of the matter is, Inter is doing remarkably well. Barely losing points. While we're left behind competing with Milan. Both Napoli and Atalanta way behind us. None of them have worse squads than ours. That's where we're at. That's our level. I'd even go as far as to say that finishing above Milan would be an achievement our board would be very satisfied with. Even if I doubt it'll happen.
And you're right, nothing that's said here makes any difference. Most, if not everything that gets posted here is as significant as two blokes ranting in a pub. But it does make me smirk a little when people get emotional and angry at the fact that we lost to Inter, as if that was a surprise. And i don't blame Allegri for the loss against Udinese as much as i blame the defeat to Inter. They sat in their box for 80 minutes. Somebody has to give a goddamn good pass, or create. It can't be Allegri.

We have a new project. The project is to get us asap into the Champions League so we can begin to strengthen again. And piece by piece, Giuntoli will make his team. This certainly isn't what he's dreaming of. And I promise you, that buying Weah, and only him, wasn't on top of his wishlist. We're coming from damage control. And building a team takes time. Especially when you have a team full of players that don't really complement each other. Or aren't good with the ball at their feet. Finishing second got us nothing last year, which put a dent in the process.
It took Kloop years to build his team. It took Guardiola years to build his. And it'll probably take Allegri even more years, considering the mess we were in.

If we're gonna throw our hands in the air every time we don't beat Inter, or lose to Udinese. Or get unrealistically angry about the fact that we're not winning titles, and fire our coach, we'll go nowhere. As in my opinion, there's not a coach in the world who would've won us the title this year. Inter are just that further along as team. Thankfully, Napoli and Milan aren't having a good one. The worst thing that could happen to us is another cycle of experiments. We need stability and continuity.

In my opinion Allegri has proven himself to be a very good coach. And unless we have an extraordinary new project waiting around the corner, in lets say, Zidane or something. My opinion is that continuing with Allegri is the right choice, objectively speaking. The man has the highest percentage win ratio in our history. And that's a very good statistic to go by at a time like these. Where we're desperate to qualify, and have a team that's very strangely put together.

Or... we could fire Allegri. And take a gamble on someone else. Something that could very well backfire and we'll be competing in Europe League with no new signings.

- - - Updated - - -

Little bitch is playing dumb and doesn't answer this kind of questions, I quoted him directly. His cultist throater friends are same, too much cowards to look truth in the eyes.
Don't be hurt. It's nothing personal. I answer the ones I find interesting enough to answer.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No. I see an improvement from last year. And I believe we'll see even bigger improvement next year. And the year after that.

I think the difference between me and others is that I recognise the reality we're in. Changing a coach isn't gonna solve our issues. Our issues don't stem from Allegri. Who, in my opinion, has done pretty well this season to create a team capable of putting points consistently on the board. Is he perfect? No. But he's exactly what need now. We could bring someone in that plays more "attacking football", but would he bring as many points? Wouldn't bet on it. At least not straight away. We have 53 points. That's on par for a successful season in my opinion.
We're coming from a disastrous damage control. The structure of the club crumbled and we've just started rolling again. It is clear that we need to rebuild this squad. Agnelli and Paratici left us with a mess to deal with. The future of the club was very much uncertain last year. We're in a critical period. There's nothing more important than securing the income that comes with the Champions League. Beating Inter to the title would've been an astronomical achievement. Fact of the matter is, Inter is doing remarkably well. Barely losing points. While we're left behind competing with Milan. Both Napoli and Atalanta way behind us. None of them have worse squads than ours. That's where we're at. That's our level. I'd even go as far as to say that finishing above Milan would be an achievement our board would be very satisfied with. Even if I doubt it'll happen.
And you're right, nothing that's said here makes any difference. Most, if not everything that gets posted here is as significant as two blokes ranting in a pub. But it does make me smirk a little when people get emotional and angry at the fact that we lost to Inter, as if that was a surprise. And i don't blame Allegri for the loss against Udinese as much as i blame the defeat to Inter. They sat in their box for 80 minutes. Somebody has to give a goddamn good pass, or create. It can't be Allegri.

We have a new project. The project is to get us asap into the Champions League so we can begin to strengthen again. And piece by piece, Giuntoli will make his team. This certainly isn't what he's dreaming of. And I promise you, that buying Weah, and only him, wasn't on top of his wishlist. We're coming from damage control. And building a team takes time. Especially when you have a team full of players that don't really complement each other. Or aren't good with the ball at their feet. Finishing second got us nothing last year, which put a dent in the process.
It took Kloop years to build his team. It took Guardiola years to build his. And it'll probably take Allegri even more years, considering the mess we were in.

If we're gonna throw our hands in the air every time we don't beat Inter, or lose to Udinese. Or get unrealistically angry about the fact that we're not winning titles, and fire our coach, we'll go nowhere. As in my opinion, there's not a coach in the world who would've won us the title this year. Inter are just that further along as team. Thankfully, Napoli and Milan aren't having a good one. The worst thing that could happen to us is another cycle of experiments. We need stability and continuity.

In my opinion Allegri has proven himself to be a very good coach. And unless we have an extraordinary new project waiting around the corner, in lets say, Zidane or something. My opinion is that continuing with Allegri is the right choice, objectively speaking. The man has the highest percentage win ratio in our history. And that's a very good statistic to go by at a time like these. Where we're desperate to qualify, and have a team that's very strangely put together.

Or... we could fire Allegri. And take a gamble on someone else. Something that could very well backfire and we'll be competing in Europe League with no new signings.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be hurt. It's nothing personal. I answer the ones I find interesting enough to answer.
Please if you could summarize the whole post in short.

Jun 27, 2011
Please if you could summarize the whole post in short.
Allegri has done well, realistically speaking. Finishing second would be a success. We're rebuilding. It'll take time.
Best way forward is stability and continuity. A new project might very well backfire.
In my objective opinion, the best way forward is with Allegri. Who has proven himself as someone who brings points to the table.
Nothing is more important than securing champions league this year.

Aug 2, 2005

Ok.. makes sense,, your looking to this season as transitional and objective is top 4 finish.
and next season, with a better mercato, "Let's hope for the best", starting from scratch again.
Takes me to this statement
Well, frankly, Allegri's teams have always started from scratch every year as they never played together before.. regardless if 1-3 players were changed (as is the case with 90% of every other team in the world).

Unfortunately, 3 years of abysmal performances is not going to change fast as well without top quality signing.

Have been waiting for us to "constantly" get back to become a top European team for 20 years.. I dont see it happening soon.
What difference does another 10 years make :)

Jun 27, 2011
Ok.. makes sense,, your looking to this season as transitional and objective is top 4 finish.
and next season, with a better mercato, "Let's hope for the best", starting from scratch again.
Well, frankly, Allegri's teams have always started from scratch every year as they never played together before.. regardless if 1-3 players were changed (as is the case with 90% of every other team in the world).

Unfortunately, 3 years of abysmal performances is not going to change fast as well without top quality signing.

Have been waiting for us to "constantly" get back to become a top European team for 20 years.. I dont see it happening soon.

I'm with you. It's frustrating. Especially considering we were kinda there with the two finals and an incredible team.

We just have to build a better team again. It's as simple as that. We'll go nowhere with this team.

Let's see what Giuntoli does. There's a chance we'll be there again sooner than you think.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

We were a top European team from 2014-15 to 2018-19. We averaged a 90 pt domestic double and CL QFs or better. Allegri had us amongst the very best European teams for his entire first 5 years here. We haven’t made CL QFs once since we fired Allegri in 2019.

More so than the end of the initial Allegri era, parting with Marotta to go all in on Ronaldo was the worst decision this club has made post-calciopoli. In hindsight, an absolutely disastrous decision.

Aug 2, 2005
I'm with you. It's frustrating. Especially considering we were kinda there with the two finals and an incredible team.

We just have to build a better team again. It's as simple as that. We'll go nowhere with this team.

Let's see what Giuntoli does. There's a chance we'll be there again sooner than you think.
Maybe..
Messi Ronaldo teams dominated the past 2 decades generally.. and we could be back to "open competition" era

Aug 2, 2005
We were a top European team from 2014-15 to 2018-19. We averaged a 90 pt domestic double and CL QFs or better. Allegri had us amongst the very best European teams for his entire first 5 years here. We haven’t made CL QFs once since we fired Allegri in 2019.

More so than the end of the initial Allegri era, parting with Marotta to go all in on Ronaldo was the worst decision this club has made post-calciopoli. In hindsight, an absolutely disastrous decision.
Well..
Let me say it in a different way than "constantly"
Start CL as one of the favorties, which was only once with Ronaldo's first season... maybe also because of the hype he brought in.
Other than that season and back to pre calciopoli, we were never one of the favourites (even if we reached 2 finals)..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well..
Start CL as one of the favorties, which was only once with Ronaldo's first season... maybe also because of the hype he brought in.
Other than that season and back to pre calciopoli, we were never one of the favourites (even if we reached 2 finals)..

We were barely among the top 10 clubs financially so being favorites like back in the 90s when we had been among the top 2-3, wasnt realistic expectation. We punched above our weight in those 2 seasons by reaching the final.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well..

We were among the top 4-5 CL contenders every season after 2014-15 until Allegri left. It was Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve, Atletico… and then in 2018ish ManCity and Liverpool first joined and then replaced Juve, Barca, and Atletico

And given our financial limitations then and even more so now, I don’t really know what you’re expecting here?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri and Juventus will discuss the future only when the (minimum) seasonal objective required by the club has been achieved: qualification for the next Champions League. The coach has a contract until 2025 and is unlikely to leave next season until his contract expires. (@GiovaAlbanese)

Aug 2, 2005
We were among the top 4-5 CL contenders every season after 2014-15 until Allegri left. It was Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve, Atletico… and then in 2018ish ManCity and Liverpool first joined and then replaced Juve, Barca, and Atletico

And given our financial limitations then and even more so now, I don’t really know what you’re expecting here?
Well, let's agree to disagree..
Being a solid team that "could" win it is not what I am personally waiting for..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well, let's agree to disagree..
Being a solid team that "could" win it is not what I am personally waiting for..

Being among the top 4-5 teams going into CL each season isn’t good enough? We are miles behind Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, and the top half-dozen English teams financially. Probably Barca too with their skirting of financial restrictions through selling random rights.

And you are waiting for us to be amongst the 2-3 favourites consistently each season? I think realistic expectations are important here. And those aren’t in the slightest realistic. Our 2014-15 to 2018-19 period is what could be realistic if we get our shit together.

Aug 2, 2005
Being among the top 4-5 teams going into CL each season isn’t good enough? We are miles behind Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, and the top half-dozen English teams financially. Probably Barca too with their skirting of financial restrictions through selling random rights.

And you are waiting for us to be amongst the 2-3 favourites consistently each season? I think realistic expectations are important here. And those aren’t in the slightest realistic. Our 2014-15 to 2018-19 period is what could be realistic if we get our shit together.
Have been waiting for that 20 years

And i said another waiting of 10 years is not gonna make a difference :)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Nobody here is expecting us to be CL contenders, but we won't make it out of the group stage next year and we won't win EL. There is nothing in the last 3 seasons to suggest otherwise. Playing this garbage football and not being good enough to beat Udinese is pathetic and it's 100% down to Allegri being a negative, defensive chicken. If winning is all that matters, you do anything to win and Allegri changes nothing. Maybe he finds 1-0 wins erotic. Allegri is a bigger problem than this supposedly poor squad, which has been constantly changing squad yet we see the same tactics and weaknesses every season. Just go and watch our players on international duty and you'll realise what we could be doing and how badly we've been shackled under this guy.

This season is over and next season too if he's around. And cut the bullshit about true and plastic fans. I work 9am to 5pm, then 8pm to past midnight, I work weekends too. Watching Juventus might not have been champagne football, but it used to be a pleasure. Even when we were poor, there was fight, spirit, and flair. I've not seen any of that in years. Last-gasp winners against relegation teams is not worth my time. Even as heavy underdogs, we used to go to Barcelona, Madrid, and peak United to put on a show. Allegri will never allow us to recover, he has been a catastrophe.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nobody here is expecting us to be CL contenders, but we won't make it out of the group stage next year and we won't win EL. There is nothing in the last 3 seasons to suggest otherwise. Playing this garbage football and not being good enough to beat Udinese is pathetic and it's 100% down to Allegri being a negative, defensive chicken. If winning is all that matters, you do anything to win and Allegri changes nothing. Maybe he finds 1-0 wins erotic. Allegri is a bigger problem than this supposedly poor squad, which has been constantly changing squad yet we see the same tactics and weaknesses every season. Just go and watch our players on international duty and you'll realise what we could be doing and how badly we've been shackled under this guy.

This season is over and next season too if he's around. And cut the bullshit about true and plastic fans. I work 9am to 5pm, then 8pm to past midnight, I work weekends too. Watching Juventus might not have been champagne football, but it used to be a pleasure. Even when we were poor, there was fight, spirit, and flair. I've not seen any of that in years. Last-gasp winners against relegation teams is not worth my time. Even as heavy underdogs, we used to go to Barcelona, Madrid, and peak United to put on a show. Allegri will never allow us to recover, he has been a catastrophe.
boohoo you work hard boooho. so what? remember 3-0 barca?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 223)