out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
boohoo you work hard boooho. so what? remember 3-0 barca?
Yes I do, I was working, but I saw Allegri lift the '3-0 vs Barcelona with prime Messi' trophy. To be honest, I miss games because you tell me to and I like to think that secretly you love your fellow JJ fans and are saving us from retina damage with your tough-love approach. I do appreciate it.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Allegri has done well, realistically speaking. Finishing second would be a success. We're rebuilding. It'll take time.
Best way forward is stability and continuity. A new project might very well backfire.
In my objective opinion, the best way forward is with Allegri. Who has proven himself as someone who brings points to the table.
Nothing is more important than securing champions league this year.
What is your subjective opinion then?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nobody here is expecting us to be CL contenders, but we won't make it out of the group stage next year and we won't win EL. There is nothing in the last 3 seasons to suggest otherwise. Playing this garbage football and not being good enough to beat Udinese is pathetic and it's 100% down to Allegri being a negative, defensive chicken. If winning is all that matters, you do anything to win and Allegri changes nothing. Maybe he finds 1-0 wins erotic. Allegri is a bigger problem than this supposedly poor squad, which has been constantly changing squad yet we see the same tactics and weaknesses every season. Just go and watch our players on international duty and you'll realise what we could be doing and how badly we've been shackled under this guy.

This season is over and next season too if he's around. And cut the bullshit about true and plastic fans. I work 9am to 5pm, then 8pm to past midnight, I work weekends too. Watching Juventus might not have been champagne football, but it used to be a pleasure. Even when we were poor, there was fight, spirit, and flair. I've not seen any of that in years. Last-gasp winners against relegation teams is not worth my time. Even as heavy underdogs, we used to go to Barcelona, Madrid, and peak United to put on a show. Allegri will never allow us to recover, he has been a catastrophe.
We most recently did this under Allegri… so :shifty:

Aside from that, I agree. His time should be up.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even if we had of won the league this season I'd of still wanted Allegri to be sacked. His style of football is awful to watch and most of the time it feels like torture. Of course I want us to to win every game even if it's ugly but at the end of the day football is supposed to be a source of entertainment for me.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We most recently did this under Allegri… so :shifty:

Aside from that, I agree. His time should be up.
Allegri 1.0 and 2.0 are very different, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt for his past achievements. I excused his first season back to reset after Pirlo and even overlooked his crap style last season because of the points deduction since the timing was diabolical. He's a legend for his first stint, but time's up now and it won't miraculously get better because he has no flexibility anymore.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will present to Allegri the renewal proposal in the wake of the agreements made in recent months: the new contract would be calibrated to 2026, with a fixed portion of salary spread and higher bonuses. The management are unanimously in favour of Allegri extending his contract.(@GiovaAlbanese)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Juventus will present to Allegri the renewal proposal in the wake of the agreements made in recent months: the new contract would be calibrated to 2026, with a fixed portion of salary spread and higher bonuses. The management are unanimously in favour of Allegri extending his contract.(@GiovaAlbanese)
If this happens :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFOUd9Cxm1tnTQi7aGV4TcQmOYPO4De7nPNQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
Logo_Yes-more-please_icon.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 251)