out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

An absolute shell of a coach. Would be a historic moment in many ways if and when we decide to part ways with him.
We know he is fraud and liar, now we can add capital L Loser!

This stubborn ass sacrificed the players, team and result just to prove to all who were calling for Chiesa and Yildiz to play together that it wouldn't work. He deliberately put them on the same side to suffocate their strongest aspects just to prove his point.
We should be very worried this must be some kind of mental illness, there must be a diagnose for this frauds behaviour.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Here's the problem Allegri faces with playing them together. He has to then actually coach defence.

He has to coach how to stop counters. He has to coach how to counter press to win the ball without asking them to run all the way to a low block.

And if we get pulled deep then he has to coach a block of 7 and 2 wingers.

He doesn't want to or doesn't know how to coach defensive methods besides the obvious which is a low block of 8.

So we don't actually defend well. We just defend alot.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Same mentality as that pussy Elkancro, no desire to win at all, 1000 days with no trophy is not frustrating of course not , not for you at 7 mill a year but for the fans of this club it is extremely painful you twat. Working well, if the picture on x with chiesa ready to rip his head off, shows me all I need to know this clown has to leave now, what a fraud, wow

Aug 2, 2005
What I find funny..
That Allegri is not a likeable person at all.

He is so pragmatic that he even follows the rule "the least you say the better", "responses as per the coaching handbook 101"

Almost all his press conferences for the last 3 years are sooooo boring by repetition.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Reading a lot of tweets from some of his current/former players and his responses to them.

Proper love from both sides and makes me so proud to be a Juventino.
I did not read anything recent, I remember Evra and Pjanic in the past.. no one else..

But let me guess..
Those are the Pjanics of the world kind of players??
A 80-95 rated players with professional attitude and without that bitchy(in good way)/sharp charater

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus will present to Allegri the renewal proposal in the wake of the agreements made in recent months: the new contract would be calibrated to 2026, with a fixed portion of salary spread and higher bonuses. The management are unanimously in favour of Allegri extending his contract.(@GiovaAlbanese)
Why do we operate in such a stupid way?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“At the moment Giuntoli’s position is closer to confirming Allegri than towards changing managers. We also need to understand Max’s position with respect to the proposal that will be made to him by the club” (@GiovaAlbanese)

- - - Updated - - -

At the present there are no signals that Allegri would like to step aside. Today the idea of providing continuity with the technical side outweighs resetting the work done by Allegri and they’d like to provide him with a proper transfer market and for Allegri to have more say in the transfer recruitment” (@GiovaAlbanese)

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
“At the moment Giuntoli’s position is closer to confirming Allegri than towards changing managers. We also need to understand Max’s position with respect to the proposal that will be made to him by the club” (@GiovaAlbanese)

- - - Updated - - -

At the present there are no signals that Allegri would like to step aside. Today the idea of providing continuity with the technical side outweighs resetting the work done by Allegri and they’d like to provide him with a proper transfer market and for Allegri to have more say in the transfer recruitment” (@GiovaAlbanese)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

"Why has he put his opinion ln piece in quotation marks?"

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Trophies build ego. We dont want that...

- - - Updated - - -

What I find funny..
That Allegri is not a likeable person at all.

He is so pragmatic that he even follows the rule "the least you say the better", "responses as per the coaching handbook 101"

Almost all his press conferences for the last 3 years are sooooo boring by repetition.

I consider most of his press conferences trolling. At this point he is winding people up and judging by the (over)reactions here, it's working!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 230)