out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
sarri was burned for similar comments.

allegri? his throaters come in to remind the fans about losing to real madrid as a achievement. complete losers
Impoverished Canadian Tire employee and resident Tuz troll calling others losers… :lol3:

Get a decent job, a car, and finally move out of your mom’s basement, cupcake.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is lion a rich person?
i am.

- - - Updated - - -

Impoverished Canadian Tire employee and resident Tuz troll calling others losers… :lol3:

Get a decent job, a car, and finally move out of your mom’s basement, cupcake.
i don't live in mom's basement, but i would be happy to move into your moms house and finally be the daddy you never had, and your mom the husband she never had.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
When did this club become so fractured to accept this type of mediocricy? Renewing him after 4 years of no trophies is just taking the piss out of 100 plus years of great history.

I'd just about take any manager over him right now.
the problem starts with fans. fans are willing to accept mediocrity and justify it to point of attacking anyone who says otherwise. when you have fans claiming losing to madrid in cl is a great season then you can see why club would not be in a rush to get him out. fans need to stop watching games, stop attending stadium and stop buying merch and the club will fire allegri in 2 seconds.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Lion you are exactly right, I will not except this shit, none of us should, but what would it take for elkncro to say enough is enough ( you said it above stop buying or spending money on this club).
But a 1000 days is bad enough this team needs to grow a pair, but why would you renew this bozo ,this team is soulless ,just like it's useless owner , who won't even defend the club, the silence from this turd is deafening

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
the problem starts with fans. fans are willing to accept mediocrity and justify it to point of attacking anyone who says otherwise. when you have fans claiming losing to madrid in cl is a great season then you can see why club would not be in a rush to get him out. fans need to stop watching games, stop attending stadium and stop buying merch and the club will fire allegri in 2 seconds.
:clap:
Say it louder for the throaters my friend

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There all are sorts of reasons why (and a few were mentioned here).. Yet there's no denying we're strapped on cash atm.

And remember the latest installed management has nothing to do with the above mentioned reasons.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do we operate in such a stupid way?
Because we're a pathetic retarded club. I honestly don't give a shit anymore.

Fuck this club, the management, the players, and the ownership.

If they don't give a fuck about winning and continue to sabotage the club/shoot themselves in the foot, why bother?

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's simple really - ask yourselves this question.

If a coach of a glorious and ambitious club goes 3 years without winning the league title, maybe even a single title (league or cup), would he be tolerated? Would Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, or even the Red Cunts of Manc allow this? Would Sfinter, Milan, or PSG stand for it? Absolutely not.

And yet, here we are, talking about a potential extension :rofl: :howler: :b81:

We are so quick to pull the trigger when it's for Plusvalenza purposes, weakening the squad and destroying any momentum or consistency. However, when it comes to this thing, this abomination, it just lingers, festering, like a malignant parasite. Consistency where there should be none is embraced, the opposite of what we should be doing.

We are a meme club, slowly transforming into the laughing stock of Italy, Europe, and the World.

Cuck owners, emasculated management, and a coach with no testicular fortitude.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the problem starts with fans.
yeah

fans fired marotta
fans signed ramsey
fans signed arthur
fans sucked against lyon
fans punished the club with a 15 point deduction, then fans reversed it, then fans fucked around to deduct 10 points for the sake of it
fans changed the identity of the club

fans did it all, so fans can reverse everything

if fans would stop buying merch that would immediately make the club professional again and win an other 10 titles in the next 10 years. easy

jesus loin, your hot takes :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 62, Guests: 390)