out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's novembre, milan is out of CL so they can focus on serie A, napoli is stonger every game and inter looks enougt dominant to win the league. Stop dreaming about scudetto. 4th place under this fraud is more of a luck than anyithing else.
Inter have a far superior team to us so either we're overperforming massively or they're underperforming. With all that possession they should've beaten us, but barely threatened. It's all going wrong for Milan, they're too inconsistent and Napoli is not like last year at all.

We're not getting Bielsa just so you can shit rainbows.
Jeez, stop trolling, you know what I mean. I explained it well enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeez, stop trolling, you know what I mean. I explained it well enough.
I understand your need to revolutionize things. I agree. That's why I wouldn't necessarily be in favour of Conte's return. But the difficulty with a club as Juventus is that we cannot reorganize on the promise of attractive football in the next four years. We need to win and we need to win while changing our approach. Bielsa has not won anything in his career, even worse is that he has lost plenty. He is clearly not the right man for the job.

In an ideal world I'd get Conte for next year to kick some grit into our players and Xabi Alonso the years after that to perfect our play.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Winning in Italy isn't even a serious objective. Sarri won in Italy. The current top team walking the league is made of bosmans that this forum laughed at. Darmian mkhytarian thuram calhonaglu acerbi cuadrado de vrij etc

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Winning in Italy isn't even a serious objective. Sarri won in Italy. The current top team walking the league is made of bosmans that this forum laughed at. Darmian mkhytarian thuram calhonaglu acerbi cuadrado de vrij etc
For the sake of argument, what is a serious objective for Juve according to you?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
With a midfield people laughed at, yet it was twice as good as what we have now.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We all know this guy is here to stay for a long time.

Our only hope is club being sold. New owner comes in and says "here's the new project". This is the most realistic scenario in which Allegri is gone. Everything else is wishful thinking.

This guy outlived a fucking Agnelli at the club. I repeat: he stayed and an Agnelli went down. Let's not delude ourselves we will change coach any time soon.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For the sake of argument, what is a serious objective for Juve according to you?
UCL of course. Italy used to mean alot more. I guess after being bad for 4 years it would be nice to win the league again but no one on this board would value it like the old days.

Look at our last match vs inter. The quality is SO poor its insane

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
conte has won league titles with 3 different teams in different leagues and also was proved himself internationally by taking italy to euro finals.

let's not act like he is a has been like allegri.
Word.

People tend to gloss over this a lot. He hasn't had much success as of late but that's not to say that he isn't a proven winner beyond Italy. I'd rather we moved on from this revolving door policy of rehiring old goods and this perpetual 3-5-2 system but maybe Conte's locker room wrath is what these good-for-nothing players need as a kick up their lousy backsides. For one season at least, so that we can re-assert our domestic dominance. After that we should set our sights on someone else. Conte ought to be nothing more than a short-term fix and not a 'new Ferguson' like the current fraud was touted to be. Honestly, at this point anyone but Allegri will do.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ok.
If there's only 1 trophy that matters, I'm afraid you'll remain dissatisfied for quite some time.

Italy used to mean alot more. I guess after being bad for 4 years it would be nice to win the league again but no one on this board would value it like the old days.
Speak for yourself. I am someone on this board who would value it just like the old days. Maybe because it's been a while. Maybe because I realise where we are as a club right now. Maybe because I don't believe we have the best squad in the league.

Then again, you won't hear me claiming Serie A is an easy league or whatever either.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Seven

I understand why Sarri came, he played great football with Napoli and perhaps we'd do better in CL with someone willing to take risks. He failed so we went with Pirlo because he could've been a Guardiola despite no prior evidence. He also failed, but the mistake was getting the dinosaur back in because we have a 3-5-2 squad with a bunch of 'versatile' players and no space for prospects like Soule and Iling Jr to flourish.

Conte retuning is the best short term option because he'll win trophies, but he'll embed 3-5-2 even deeper so the next manager will have trouble with this squad; either that or his name will have to be Inzaghi.

One more (we've been dry for a while now) trophyless season is worth it if we build a team that a higher calibre manager would come to. Bielsa or similar is not the person to take us to new heights, he's just to break us out of prehistoric football and plant the seeds for a new philosophy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven

I understand why Sarri came, he played great football with Napoli and perhaps we'd do better in CL with someone willing to take risks. He failed so we went with Pirlo because he could've been a Guardiola despite no prior evidence. He also failed, but the mistake was getting the dinosaur back in because we have a 3-5-2 squad with a bunch of 'versatile' players and no space for prospects like Soule and Iling Jr to flourish.

Conte retuning is the best short term option because he'll win trophies, but he'll embed 3-5-2 even deeper so the next manager will have trouble with this squad; either that or his name will have to be Inzaghi.

One more (we've been dry for a while now) trophyless season is worth it if we build a team that a higher calibre manager would come to. Bielsa or similar is not the person to take us to new heights, he's just to break us out of prehistoric football and plant the seeds for a new philosophy.

Bielsa is just too much out of touch with football that is played for results.

I do agree with you that Conte might be a poor choice in the long run, because we risk the same boring football and he'll probably sign the players to suit that football. But I think he might be good for changing the mentality at the club again.

My ideal candidate, if we're going for a new philosophy, would be Xabi Alonso. But I'm willing to bet Real Madrid is keen on signing him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You can be a world class coach, you can have all the skillsets possible to be a great man manager and build a great team, you can brag about all the trophies you won in the past like a numpty

But when the mindset of the coach is to play out a draw in what is a title-contending match at HOME and be ecstatic about the result, that coach should never be taken seriously again. Final nail in the coffin for this bum.

We can still go on some sort of winning streak and get a dozen clean sheets that some folks like to jerk off to but we've already lost before we could even pose any sort of title challenge.

Team is in top 2 but coach keeps talking about securing 4th spot. State of JJ in 2023....

Lack of accountability at this club is horrific where anybody can speak nonsense, downgrade this once great club in public and get away with it while earning the highest paycheck in the league.

No point in watching the matches until this bum is in charge.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can be a world class coach, you can have all the skillsets possible to be a great man manager and build a great team, you can brag about all the trophies you won in the past like a numpty

But when the mindset of the coach is to play out a draw in what is a title-contending match at HOME and be ecstatic about the result, that coach should never be taken seriously again. Final nail in the coffin for this bum.

We can still go on some sort of winning streak and get a dozen clean sheets that some folks like to jerk off to but we've already lost before we could even pose any sort of title challenge.

Team is in top 2 but coach keeps talking about securing 4th spot. State of JJ in 2023....

Lack of accountability at this club is horrific where anybody can speak nonsense, downgrade this once great club in public and get away with it while earning the highest paycheck in the league.

No point in watching the matches until this bum is in charge.
This is it really.

It's not about tactics at this point. You can win through various means. Most fans prefer attractive football, but there are other ways too. But to win, to be someone of significance, you need a certain mindset. Allegri breathes weakness right now and it's sickening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 282)