out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Someone in the mould of Palladino or Thiago Motta should be next. Not another attempt to relive the past. He abandoned us, we moved on; plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

The results has been good this season so far. We are in the top. But the anti football must stop, we are destroying the talent we have, and the market value of this team will go lower and lower.

Look at Soule, he is doing amazing, if he plays like this for the rest of the season, he probably will. Young player of the year award yes, Argentina NT call up yes, market value of 30 million or more yes. His coach is right Juventus 3-5-2 is not for him.

You can win with Allegris football, but you can also win with a coach that can get the best of our offensive quality. Chiesa can be better, even Vlahovic would benefit in a more offensive formation, with the right players around him.

New coach is needed, and I hope and believe that Giuntoli and the rest see that to.
How on earth are we doing that? We have one youngster after the other showcasing their talents right now....

BUT the main difference is, we used to have midfielders to boss the game all day long. Right now we're relying on Rabiot to be our freaking leader there. What we need are 2 class midfielders and the team will transform immediately.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Someone in the mould of Palladino or Thiago Motta should be next. Not another attempt to relive the past. He abandoned us, we moved on; plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

How on earth are we doing that? We have one youngster after the other showcasing their talents right now....

BUT the main difference is, we used to have midfielders to boss the game all day long. Right now we're relying on Rabiot to be our freaking leader there. What we need are 2 class midfielders and the team will transform immediately.
Yep

Although bringing back the identity of Juve through Conte does appeal to me we need new blood. New ideas. Someone willing to take risks and actually play football.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Conte is instant success in Italy, no question about it, but again, once he leaves it'll be the same problem that we have now. Marotta was smart for taking Inzaghi to Inter, but you can see that he is far worse than Conte.

When you revolutionise, you do it from top to bottom. You take a foreign manager, new formation, new transfer policy, new training methods, all of it needs to change. You might have to take a shot with a trophyless manager, but if it breaks the cycle then so be it.

Even though he'd win nothing, someone like Bielsa would really shake Jj up and I'd take it. I don't want to hear about ex-players unless it's Zidane.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Conte is instant success in Italy, no question about it, but again, once he leaves it'll be the same problem that we have now. Marotta was smart for taking Inzaghi to Inter, but you can see that he is far worse than Conte.

When you revolutionise, you do it from top to bottom. You take a foreign manager, new formation, new transfer policy, new training methods, all of it needs to change. You might have to take a shot with a trophyless manager, but if it breaks the cycle then so be it.

Even though he'd win nothing, someone like Bielsa would really shake Jj up and I'd take it. I don't want to hear about ex-players unless it's Zidane.
Completely agree. Who to bring in, I dont know, many options really.

- - - Updated - - -

Cunte > failegri anytime, anywhere!
Oh 100%. But Cunte sucks too and is too much of the same shit. Lets get someone who cant speak a single word of Italian.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Very good post.

All of it can be done, but I will always doubt that we'll move on forever from this shit 352 formation. It's like we're cursed. We always return to it like it's a fucking safe haven.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Bielsa would be like signing Conte, except with even much more drama and none of the trophies. There are many reasons as to why Bielsa has never coached a top club in his long career.

- - - Updated - - -

Very good post.

All of it can be done, but I will always doubt that we'll move on forever from this shit 352 formation. It's like we're cursed. We always return to it like it's a fucking safe haven.
To move away from the 352 we need a coach to request and Guintoli to commit to it.

We don't have the squad to play a back 4 over a whole season. For that we would need to let go of one of the Americans and prioritize wingers and fullback signings.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Is he though? He lost to Sarri in his first season with Inter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You should not support Juventus.

This is not who we are.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Inter improved from 69 points in 2018/19 to 82 in 2019/20. They didnt win the Scudetto and thats not a 43 point improvement like he had with Chelsea, but yeah, Id still call that instant success, Inter went from barely a CL team to Scudetto contenders.
in: lukaku, barella, sanchez, politano
out: bad apple (icardi)

that's how many points?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Inter improved from 69 points in 2018/19 to 82 in 2019/20. They didnt win the Scudetto and thats not a 43 point improvement like he had with Chelsea, but yeah, Id still call that instant success, Inter went from barely a CL team to Scudetto contenders.
People don't like to hear this, but in a way Conte is exactly what we need. His managing attitude pretty much boils down to one thing: instilling a sense of pride and identity in a team. He demands success at big teams, because big teams should win. And he is able to convey that to his players.

Not everything about Conte is great. I'm not sure he'd be my first pick. But he is very strong in an aspect of the game we are severely lacking in right now.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You should not support Juventus.
Why?

Conte made both Jj and Inter into winning machines, both were a total mess before he came. My point was that Conte would take us up a level, but he wouldn't do it in Europe. Allegri elevated us in Europe for sure, but there rarely comes a time when you have that elite squad and at that moment, you have to win the UCL. With Conte and any magnificent squad, he'd fall short because he's stubborn. Allegri has become like that now, I don't trust either of them to level us up where it matters so it's time and money wasted.

Just think of how much time and investment it takes to make that UCL winning squad and who you'd want in charge. We're years away from that point, but we need to do something radically different this time. The fact that we didn't win Europa last year was a reality check, that's a competition with mediocre teams only.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, let me het this... our goal this season is to enter the Champions League again for next year, and we want Conte back next season? Conte aka "Mr.Loser in Champions League"???

Sure... that makes sense...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
in: lukaku, barella, sanchez, politano
out: bad apple (icardi)

that's how many points?
In hindsight sure, Lukaku >>> Icardi, + points galore, indeed. But at that point Lukaku was a fat guy that flopped at ManU while Icardi was basically 90% of Inters attack and on pace for club legend status. Some, possibly a lot of the success of Lukakus career U-turn at the point surely belongs to Conte.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why?

Conte made both Jj and Inter into winning machines, both were a total mess before he came. My point was that Conte would take us up a level, but he wouldn't do it in Europe. Allegri elevated us in Europe for sure, but there rarely comes a time when you have that elite squad and at that moment, you have to win the UCL. With Conte and any magnificent squad, he'd fall short because he's stubborn. Allegri has become like that now, I don't trust either of them to level us up where it matters so it's time and money wasted.

Just think of how much time and investment it takes to make that UCL winning squad and who you'd want in charge. We're years away from that point, but we need to do something radically different this time. The fact that we didn't win Europa last year was a reality check, that's a competition with mediocre teams only.
Please tell me how many CL trophies Bielsa has.

Or better yet: just tell me how many trophies he has.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 84)