out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I believe things went downhill when we easily sent away players that were true fighters. And also Marotta. Once he left, the club became a whorehouse. Everyone was sticking it in, even our directors one to another.

And also JJ brand transformation. The club lost it's spirit it was known for.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
from his post match interviews it sounds like all he cares about is his reputation. he promised to fight for the scudetto after the 1st season, failed spectacularly and since then has been on repeat about how 4th place is our target and where we belong. but he's not only talking about it, his game plan perfectly echoes that Juventus is a 2nd rate team in Serie A.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Allegri :"The realistic goal remains to secure a spot in the top 4: we are +9 ahead of the fifth."

- - - Updated - - -

"It's been 3 years since Juve played a match for the top spot. This result gives us happiness and satisfaction ."

- - - Updated - - -

"Staying just -2 from Inter is a great achievement. I am proud of the performance tonight."

- - - Updated - - -

“The main thing today was to avoid defeat, as it gives us an extra boost in this growth process.”
Spineless and completely no risk. He has lowered expectations to protect himself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Allegri :"The realistic goal remains to secure a spot in the top 4: we are +9 ahead of the fifth."

- - - Updated - - -

"It's been 3 years since Juve played a match for the top spot. This result gives us happiness and satisfaction ."

- - - Updated - - -

"Staying just -2 from Inter is a great achievement. I am proud of the performance tonight."

- - - Updated - - -

“The main thing today was to avoid defeat, as it gives us an extra boost in this growth process.”
and yet people still upset about sarri when allegri has said FAR worst things like this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So what are we down to, in terms of throaters?

Juve1234, Campioness, Gigiventus, Stitch and Vlad the inhaler?

No one wants Allegri to remain.

The issue is not the results. It's not even the way we play. It's the mentality. He makes it sound as if it's a miracle we're in second place and we should be grateful for where we are. Allegri has forgotten who we are. We are Juventus. Second place means nothing. Winning Serie A is our birthright. Any manager who even as much as contemplates we might not win the league needs to walk.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Between this and all the player threads there are so many miserable people in the forum.

Just reading tuz you would think we would trashed by Inter and are in the relegation zone.
juve highest wage bill in the league. highest paid coach in league

gigicuckventus: be happy juventus is not relegated! how dare you fans have standards!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
juve highest wage bill in the league. highest paid coach in league

gigicuckventus: be happy juventus is not relegated! how dare you fans have standards!
The question is what happened to Allegri.

He used to be this witty cocky guy. It's all gone now. Has Turk sucked the cock right out of him?

If that's the case: you have to give it back, Turk. It's not yours.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Between this and all the player threads there are so many miserable people in the forum.

Just reading tuz you would think we would trashed by Inter and are in the relegation zone.
That’s one way to look at it. Another one is that one of the biggest clubs in history, famously known by slogans like “until the end” and “winning isn’t important it’s the only thing that matters” is being led by someone who clearly threw in the towel.

I’d say anyone who won’t settle for pathetic displays and this loser mentality is in their right to be miserable. The club made them that way.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That’s one way to look at it. Another one is that one of the biggest clubs in history, famously known by slogans like “until the end” and “winning isn’t important it’s the only thing that matters” is being led by someone who clearly threw in the towel.

I’d say anyone who won’t settle for pathetic displays and this loser mentality is in their right to be miserable. The club made them that way.
Yeah. I don't even mind the result. A draw is fine for me personally, but both statement and approach are just pathetic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I got the impression early on that he was only here to "steady the ship" this season. Too much change for him to also go, but he has gone really stale.

Still, a close title run in could throw any scenario into the equation. Otherwise I expect he'll leave too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)