out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our pseudo coach still won us 11 trophies in his first 5 year stint here, and took us on wild rides to 2 CL finals.

Remind me what these “goofy and affable” ‘muricans have done for this club or any other? :p
Oh, they're not Juventus level players, not even for the bench, but this is what we've become. Why do you think I don't watch our games anymore? As long as we have this level of "quality" and Fagiot as captain with Failegri as coach, I'm not even watching most of our HLs.

- - - Updated - - -

so they provide marketable social media content and seem to be cool dudes? nice achievement for pro footballers.

that's the level our coaches have to deal with here. i'd rather have dickheads who win games instead of these fun and easy going passengers

that said, mckennie plays much better games this season than last year. still not enough on the long run, but at least he's not utterly shit. weah has everything to prove.
Yes, the are mid at best, but this is the identity of JJ now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri :"The realistic goal remains to secure a spot in the top 4: we are +9 ahead of the fifth."

- - - Updated - - -

"It's been 3 years since Juve played a match for the top spot. This result gives us happiness and satisfaction ."

- - - Updated - - -

"Staying just -2 from Inter is a great achievement. I am proud of the performance tonight."

- - - Updated - - -

“The main thing today was to avoid defeat, as it gives us an extra boost in this growth process.”

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Allegri :"The realistic goal remains to secure a spot in the top 4: we are +9 ahead of the fifth."

- - - Updated - - -

"It's been 3 years since Juve played a match for the top spot. This result gives us happiness and satisfaction ."

- - - Updated - - -

"Staying just -2 from Inter is a great achievement. I am proud of the performance tonight."

- - - Updated - - -

“The main thing today was to avoid defeat, as it gives us an extra boost in this growth process.”

How this loser is tolerated is beyond comprehension.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Allegri: The goal is the 4th place and not the scudetto

Rabiot: we want to win the scudetto, the lockeroom believes in it

you know… At the very least they should agree on the speech you go and say to the public.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The main thing today was to avoid defeat, as it gives us an extra boost in this growth process.”
This is Juventus now, from the management to the team

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Allegri: The goal is the 4th place and not the scudetto

Rabiot: we want to win the scudetto, the lockeroom believes in it

you know… At the very least they should agree on the speech you go and say to the public.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Juventus now, from the management to the team
:agnelli::J:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 52, Guests: 629)