• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
30% Marotta

70% :euroconte:

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me how many CL trophies Bielsa has.

Or better yet: just tell me how many trophies he has.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
A team built by El loco is always fun to watch when it’s somebody else’s. All his teams lack consistency. Maybe the closest he got to a trophy was with Bilbao? Fun team though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Please tell me how many CL trophies Bielsa has.

Or better yet: just tell me how many trophies he has.

You want attacking play then go Bielsa or some other trophyless managers. You want trophies then Allegri and Conte via shite play. The attack minded managers with trophies will struggle with this squad or are too expensive. I say break the mould properly like Liverpool did with Klopp, take that chance and follow through with the plan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You want attacking play then go Bielsa or some other trophyless managers. You want trophies then Allegri and Conte via shite play. The attack minded managers with trophies will struggle with this squad or are too expensive. I say break the mould properly like Liverpool did with Klopp, take that chance and follow through with the plan.
You seem confused.

We are not Tottenham.

There is no choice between trophies or no trophies. We want trophies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why?

Conte made both Jj and Inter into winning machines, both were a total mess before he came. My point was that Conte would take us up a level, but he wouldn't do it in Europe. Allegri elevated us in Europe for sure, but there rarely comes a time when you have that elite squad and at that moment, you have to win the UCL. With Conte and any magnificent squad, he'd fall short because he's stubborn. Allegri has become like that now, I don't trust either of them to level us up where it matters so it's time and money wasted.

Just think of how much time and investment it takes to make that UCL winning squad and who you'd want in charge. We're years away from that point, but we need to do something radically different this time. The fact that we didn't win Europa last year was a reality check, that's a competition with mediocre teams only.

Dude this doesn't make it to the top 5 reality checks of the last two seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?

Conte made both Jj and Inter into winning machines, both were a total mess before he came. My point was that Conte would take us up a level, but he wouldn't do it in Europe. Allegri elevated us in Europe for sure, but there rarely comes a time when you have that elite squad and at that moment, you have to win the UCL. With Conte and any magnificent squad, he'd fall short because he's stubborn. Allegri has become like that now, I don't trust either of them to level us up where it matters so it's time and money wasted.

Just think of how much time and investment it takes to make that UCL winning squad and who you'd want in charge. We're years away from that point, but we need to do something radically different this time. The fact that we didn't win Europa last year was a reality check, that's a competition with mediocre teams only.

Dude this doesn't make it to the top 5 reality checks of the last two seasons.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri is a loser, you're fooling yourself if you expect trophies from him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You seem confused.

We are not Tottenham.

There is no choice between trophies or no trophies. We want trophies.

Fine, Conte it is because he'll win the most trophies without a doubt. Debate over.

Allegri is a loser, you're fooling yourself if you expect trophies from him.
I think Allegri wins Serie A this year because he's a better manager than Inzaghi.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
It's novembre, milan is out of CL so they can focus on serie A, napoli is stonger every game and inter looks enougt dominant to win the league. Stop dreaming about scudetto. 4th place under this fraud is more of a luck than anyithing else.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To be fair Allegri is a trophyless manager now too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 219)