out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The future of this team has a lot of wing play. Allegri hates wingers and I just don't see him fitting guys like Chiesa, Yildiz and Soule within his way of football. I just don't see the board wanting to waste those talents they've invested in in the hands of somebody who won't use them to their strenghts.

But Conte though? I know he used 3-4-3 with Tottenham but that wasn't exactly a success.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: “Tomorrow, we have to be the Juventus that everyone knows and have been in the first 13 matchdays. We can't afford to underestimate anyone; we must respect every opponent and play as a team, as we have done so far.”

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “Being 2 points behind Inter is a source of immense pride and satisfaction, but we need to be watchful about others.“

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Allegri: “Tomorrow, we have to be the Juventus that everyone knows and have been in the first 13 matchdays. We can't afford to underestimate anyone; we must respect every opponent and play as a team, as we have done so far.”

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “Being 2 points behind Inter is a source of immense pride and satisfaction, but we need to be watchful about others.“
Pathetic loser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 403)