out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
you guys are in the minority clinging on to the good ol' days. clearly majority of juve fans have given up after seeing whats happened with this team over the past 4 seasons. see how dead the forum is now and the empty seats in stadium
Actually all the home games are sold out long before each game.

I rarely engage on the forum because the overwhelming negativity here is killing me. I think it's because those pay per view fans expect nothing but champagne football, transfers of star players every session etc. Seems like they forgot/don't understand that what makes football so interesting is the unpredictability and COMPETITION. And when you compete with greatly equipped rivals you won't always win. If you did, how long would you really enjoy it? Just recall our dominance in Italy and all those tuzzers saying they couldn't care less for another scudetto.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

I rarely engage on the forum because the overwhelming negativity here is killing me. I think it's because those pay per view fans expect nothing but champagne football, transfers of star players every session etc. Seems like they forgot/don't understand that what makes football so interesting is the unpredictability and COMPETITION. And when you compete with greatly equipped rivals you won't always win. If you did, how long would you really enjoy it? Just recall our dominance in Italy and all those tuzzers saying they couldn't care less for another scudetto.
Just no. Absolutely no. Who are you trying to fool? Don’t even try to turn the narrative around. 30 years following Juventus, champagne football isn’t how I’d describe what this team was all about.

The problem is YOU accepted mediocrity and pretend it’s all fine disregarding all the bad decisions we made these few years but your bar is the one that’s lower than a midget’s ass. Juventus is better than what we’re displaying atm.

In fact It’s been 4 long excruciating seasons with no apparent improvements except maybe better defending against the mighty lethal Italian striking forces in Serie A forwards. Wow. But even that will probably go down the drain once we face better teams in Europe.

It’s not us that want champagne football it’s you who settled for fucking pathetic anti football depressing performances. But hey, to each his own just don’t try to bs me.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Just no. Absolutely no. Who are you trying to fool? Don’t even try to turn the narrative around. 30 years following Juventus, champagne football isn’t how I’d describe what this team was all about.

The problem is YOU accepted mediocrity and pretend it’s all fine disregarding all the bad decisions we made these few years but your bar is the one that’s lower than a midget’s ass. Juventus is better than what we’re displaying atm.

In fact It’s been 4 long excruciating seasons with no apparent improvements except maybe better defending against the mighty lethal Italian striking forces in Serie A forwards. Wow. But even that will probably go down the drain once we face better teams in Europe.

It’s not us that want champagne football it’s you who settled for fucking pathetic anti football depressing performances. But hey, to each his own just don’t try to bs me.
Look, I just accept the fact that we won't be the best all the time and I am still going to support the club regardless.

Maybe it's just me or my attitude but I won't be shitting on my own club. Glory in football goes in cycles, you won't have the same team win each year. We've been successful for most of our history but I accept the fact there will be less fortunate times.

Our recent poor state is caused by many factors, both internal and external. Yet again, mistakes are normal. That's why I'm not crucifying neither Agnellis nor Max or whomever else.

I don't call myself Juve supporter because it wins. I will be supporting and following it even during dark times.

And hey, you know it's possible to just accept opinions different to your own without downgrading it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...it’s you who settled for fucking pathetic anti football depressing performances. ...
that's not what he said though

he simply outlined a fact that the games are sold out, and this is despite the really poor displays (and he added that some of us took scudetti for granted, which is also true). "clearly majority of juve fans have given up" is a statement lion pulled out of his ass. then again, it's lion, we don't love him for the pinpoint precision of his statements

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

That isn't true & hasn't been true for quite some time now. (Since before COVID even, iirc.)

Ticket sales have been rising again lately though. So sold out games might become a normal thing again in the (near) future.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's not what he said though

he simply outlined a fact that the games are sold out, and this is despite the really poor displays (and he added that some of us took scudetti for granted, which is also true). "clearly majority of juve fans have given up" is a statement lion pulled out of his ass. then again, it's lion, we don't love him for the pinpoint precision of his statements
really? look how dead match threads are, or player threads. are you going to say i pulled that out of my ass too?

the loss to sassuolo game thread has 4 pages. in normal times this would be 20 pages or more of juve fans furious at team, but most fans have given up

the milan thread has 8 pages after the win. in normal times this would be a 100 pages of fans yelling GRINTA or critizsing allegri for hiding behind grinta but still ok at winning against milan. now? they don't care it's just another mediocre win.

did we not go over how many people canceled DAZN after the FIGC farce? do you think they are back now or decided you know what i have better things to do than watch juve?

do we the people not have eyes? we see empty seats in stadiums all the time

you guys are hiding behind the whole sports fans are for life, but this isn't true at all. we know sports attendance and viewership world wide is declining.

football viewership is declining
hockey vierwhiship is declining
basketball viewership is declining
boxing viewership is declining

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
really? look how dead match threads are, or player threads. are you going to say i pulled that out of my ass too?

the loss to sassuolo game thread has 4 pages. in normal times this would be 20 pages or more of juve fans furious at team, but most fans have given up

the milan thread has 8 pages after the win. in normal times this would be a 100 pages of fans yelling GRINTA or critizsing allegri for hiding behind grinta but still ok at winning against milan. now? they don't care it's just another mediocre win.

did we not go over how many people canceled DAZN after the FIGC farce? do you think they are back now or decided you know what i have better things to do than watch juve?

do we the people not have eyes? we see empty seats in stadiums all the time

you guys are hiding behind the whole sports fans are for life, but this isn't true at all. we know sports attendance and viewership world wide is declining.

football viewership is declining
hockey vierwhiship is declining
basketball viewership is declining
boxing viewership is declining
As if the forum activity reflects whether people support this club or not... I dont give a damn whats posted around here most of the time and I seldom log in. Cant be bothered. However, I watch every single and will continue to do so :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
As if the forum activity reflects whether people support this club or not... I dont give a damn whats posted around here most of the time and I seldom log in. Cant be bothered. However, I watch every single and will continue to do so :p
it's just common sense.

members being less active means also not spending money on subscription services to juve, means not spending money on juve merchandise.

it's a domino effect.

even the new tv deal for serie is less money than the deal that expire in june, but are you going to tell noooo that has no effect juventus is not in a crisis?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Look, I just accept the fact that we won't be the best all the time and I am still going to support the club regardless.

Maybe it's just me or my attitude but I won't be shitting on my own club. Glory in football goes in cycles, you won't have the same team win each year. We've been successful for most of our history but I accept the fact there will be less fortunate times.

Our recent poor state is caused by many factors, both internal and external. Yet again, mistakes are normal. That's why I'm not crucifying neither Agnellis nor Max or whomever else.

I don't call myself Juve supporter because it wins. I will be supporting and following it even during dark times.

And hey, you know it's possible to just accept opinions different to your own without downgrading it.
This is different from your disgusting previous post where you accepted mediocrity, and what you say now, no-one disagrees with. Except crucifying those who are clearly mainly responsible (or at least paid to be).

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
stands might not be full due to some season ticket holders not turning up. technically it's still a sold out stadium.
How does 3 sold out games equate to "all home games are sold out long before each game"?

But, like I said, it is true that ticket sales have been rising again this season.
Imo due to a combination of reasons: a shitload of different sales phases/actions & discounts, improved stadium atmosphere, better results, ...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus is the most watched team in the first 12 matches of Serie A 2023-2024 with 12.8 million viewers on DAZN . In the first 12 rounds of last season the Bianconeri's audience was 13.6 million. To date, 800 thousand less in total, approximately -66 thousand per game. The results being better than previous years is also responsible for the optimism in the people.[@mirkonicolino)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 63, Guests: 394)