out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No attacker can flourish in this global hate figure's abominable 5-3-2-0. If he stays any longer, club will lose iling, vlahovic, chiesa, soule and kenan. Its impact on Juventus is similiar of what communism did to korea.
We might look back in 5 years and ask did we have the most talent in our team since the UCL runs.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Allegri's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Max, sat in the back of my car with his bald head tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Allegri.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Allegri's head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Allegri wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!
@Bianconero_Aus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Allegri's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Max, sat in the back of my car with his bald head tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Allegri.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Allegri's head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Allegri wanting milk.

@Bianconero_Aus
Honestly, this sounds more like Turk’s typical day for the past decade. He calls it a nightmare, but we all know he secretly loves it.

Jul 2, 2006

@Bianconero_Aus
you forgot the best part where you take a shit that exactly looks like him and just before you flush it down he calls your name and then you wake up.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
you forgot the best part where you take a shit that exactly looks like him and just before you flush it down he calls your name and then you wake up.
Turk, you have to stop.

Allegri is a person. He's a full human being with all the characteristics that come with it. I know where your mind goes. Your shit is like a cilinder. I get it. Allegri has an appendage you like very much that is also like a cilinder. I get it. But Allegri is a person. He has a face too you know.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Turk, you have to stop.

Allegri is a person. He's a full human being with all the characteristics that come with it. I know where your mind goes. Your shit is like a cilinder. I get it. Allegri has an appendage you like very much that is also like a cilinder. I get it. But Allegri is a person. He has a face too you know.
A face with soft lips and a warm throat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 591)