out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I do complain more than your average Tuzzer, but you must forgive me. I grew up watching the Juventus of Baggio, and then the teams of Del Piero and Zizou, so maybe, just maybe, I expect a bit too much.
You are on the right side dont worry, Dont let this football terrorists convince you with their putrid terrorball and their shameful agenda. The degradation of this team have never been worse.

When this madman called Euromaxx by some here leaves, hopefully at the end of this season, maybe we will be a watchable team again. For now we must persevere this madness.

#AllegrioutNow

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You guys can laugh all you want, but the shit brand of football we play is the reason I stopped watching.

I feel apathy towards the team now tbh. I despise the coach, our current pseudo captain is a player I find despciable and repulsive, and even though the results are encourging, we are not winning any fans with our approach.

If we renew this guy, it's going to be more of the same shit moving forward, so the joke is on all of you sucking him off and laughing at those who question the direction this club is headed in.

Am I happy when we win? Of course.

Do I derive any pleasure or enjoyment from them? Absolutely Not!
yes i think most people forget that this is a hobby, not a need of life. and hobby needs to be entertaining.

saying only winnings or trophies matter is not true for fans, we need to enjoy the product

no one watches bad movies and say ohhh well only winning oscars or awards matters so i will watch this bad movie. no one plays bad videogames and says ohhh it won a award thats only what matters.

juventus entertainment product is no different. i am not entertained. i will not watch

singus

Sep 22, 2020
yes i think most people forget that this is a hobby, not a need of life. and hobby needs to be entertaining.

saying only winnings or trophies matter is not true for fans, we need to enjoy the product

no one watches bad movies and say ohhh well only winning oscars or awards matters so i will watch this bad movie. no one plays bad videogames and says ohhh it won a award thats only what matters.

juventus entertainment product is no different. i am not entertained. i will not watch
@Vlad
@campionesidd

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

For some maybe, following/supporting a team isn't a hobby for a lot of people. For some fans it's like life and death.

To appeal to neutrals, sure, it would generate more money. On a personal level I'm not exactly going to shed a tear if anyone who calls themselves a "Juventus supporter" decides we're boring and now says they support Man City or Real Madrid or fricking Brighton, etc. It's the financial loss that's the problem.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

So what you are saying is that you will… miss games? :weee:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For some maybe, following/supporting a team isn't a hobby for a lot of people. For some fans it's like life and death.

To appeal to neutrals, sure, it would generate more money. On a personal level I'm not exactly going to shed a tear if anyone who calls themselves a "Juventus supporter" decides we're boring and now says they support Man City or Real Madrid or fricking Brighton, etc. It's the financial loss that's the problem.
I think that's a bit shortsighted.

I'd never switch teams. I've been a Juventus supporter for as long as I can remember and it's not like I have a 'choice' anyway. But obviously there are periods in which that love is a bit stronger. Our 2014-2015 team for example had an exceptionally likeable cast and played great football while getting results. I don't believe we should sacrifice results for more attractive football, but surely we should strive to be more like that team again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think that's a bit shortsighted.

I'd never switch teams. I've been a Juventus supporter for as long as I can remember and it's not like I have a 'choice' anyway. But obviously there are periods in which that love is a bit stronger. Our 2014-2015 team for example had an exceptionally likeable cast and played great football while getting results. I don't believe we should sacrifice results for more attractive football, but surely we should strive to be more like that team again.
I don't think anything I said suggested otherwise. I'm not happy with how we play or the state of the club, or league. But it's not a hobby for me.

It's obvious that any football fan is going to enjoy a team who plays better, with more character, better players, etc. But the attention span of fans is about 5 minutes these days. Look at those Newcastle fans at the weekend because they've lost a couple of games lol. This was a club in abject mediocrity for seasons on end.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think anything I said suggested otherwise. I'm not happy with how we play or the state of the club, or league. But it's not a hobby for me.

It's obvious that any football fan is going to enjoy a team who plays better, with more character, better players, etc. But the attention span of fans is about 5 minutes these days. Look at those Newcastle fans at the weekend because they've lost a couple of games lol. This was a club in abject mediocrity for seasons on end.
I think it depends on how you define hobby.

I don't necessarily watch Juventus games to be entertained. First and foremost I want them to win. If you see a hobby as strictly entertainment, I guess you could make a case that it's not a hobby. But the feeling you get from winning is still joy from a hobby in my opinion. Realistically a football game should never have any real impact on a person's day to day life, apart from the fleeting moments of joy and sadness. There probably isn't as much difference between Lion's point of view and yours, they're both on the same spectrum.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I think it depends on how you define hobby.

I don't necessarily watch Juventus games to be entertained. First and foremost I want them to win.
That's it for me 100%. Can't remember any of my fav teams after a loss thinking that was so entertaining. Yes love for Juve to be an entertaining offensive first squad but not presently in the cards. Surmising any Juve fans here who prioritize first for entertainment must be also big wrestling fans.
1699890881247.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 214)