out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys can laugh all you want, but the shit brand of football we play is the reason I stopped watching.

I feel apathy towards the team now tbh. I despise the coach, our current pseudo captain is a player I find despciable and repulsive, and even though the results are encourging, we are not winning any fans with our approach.

If we renew this guy, it's going to be more of the same shit moving forward, so the joke is on all of you sucking him off and laughing at those who question the direction this club is headed in.

Am I happy when we win? Of course.

Do I derive any pleasure or enjoyment from them? Absolutely Not!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You guys can laugh all you want, but the shit brand of football we play is the reason I stopped watching.

I feel apathy towards the team now tbh. I despise the coach, our current pseudo captain is a player I find despciable and repulsive, and even though the results are encourging, we are not winning any fans with our approach.

If we renew this guy, it's going to be more of the same shit moving forward, so the joke is on all of you sucking him off and laughing at those who question the direction this club is headed in.

Am I happy when we win? Of course.

Do I derive any pleasure or enjoyment from them? Absolutely Not!
:lol:

Going from all available evidence, this is not true in the slightest, my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 176)