out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Keeping Allegri for this season was a disgraceful decision. Maybe we win the title through sheer luck. I don't know. The other teams look pretty bad too.

But we need to rebuild the foundations of our team to become a team that can actually do something in Europe. We need to win titles not because we are lucky, but because we are a good team. Having Allegri manage another season just set that change back a year. And to people who say we need a transitional season: we're not transitioning at all right now. We're doing the same dumb stuff we did before.
This is exactly why I said it’s pointless to watch any matches. It’s just another wasted season. No gameplan improvements, no plans for the future. We’re just going through the motions and getting a few positive and/or lucky results.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What makes you think that the club will move on from Max after this szn? According to you he’s doing an admirable job, meeting all expectations. Despite playing in a garbage league accomplished via unforgivable football that no sane management would tolerate.

If he wasn’t fired after the numerous embarrassments last szn (don’t get me started on the year prior to that)the n all signs point to him being extended due to inept management, vision, execution, and self-inflicted financial trauma.
Of course he won’t be fired if he wins scudetto or finishes with 80+ pts. He probably still should be, but we all know he will get an extension if he does the above unfortunately.

There is a possibility he will be fired for anything worse, though this management seems to lack the cajones or even just the sanity to fire him for barely squeezing top 4 with appalling bad football.

Aside from that, I have no idea why anyone talks about Pep or other top demand managers… we aren’t getting them, and we probably shouldn’t even be aiming for them with our financial situation. We basically need a reset a la Marotta plus Conte again. Maybe that’s Guintoli, a chaotic summer with zero transfer budget doesn’t tell much about him. But signing a young, hungry, up and coming coach would do wonders for this team.

Alas :J:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What makes you think that the club will move on from Max after this szn? According to you he’s doing an admirable job, meeting all expectations. Despite playing in a garbage league accomplished via unforgivable football that no sane management would tolerate.

If he wasn’t fired after the numerous embarrassments last szn (don’t get me started on the year prior to that)the n all signs point to him being extended due to inept management, vision, execution, and self-inflicted financial trauma.
We all acknowledge Allegri is limited and he's too expensive to sack, which is why he got away with his various embarrassments. The rest of the club is screwed with the points deduction, Pogba and Fagioli mess, budget cuts, and so on. Under these circumstances, I'm good with seeing us challenge Inter for the league this year, especially when you look at their management now with Marotta.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We all acknowledge Allegri is limited and he's too expensive to sack, which is why he got away with his various embarrassments. The rest of the club is screwed with the points deduction, Pogba and Fagioli mess, budget cuts, and so on. Under these circumstances, I'm good with seeing us challenge Inter for the league this year, especially when you look at their management now with Marotta.
And based on those criterion the club will extend him. Despite the floor being the bar.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What is meant as a compliment and admiration, a twisted hate filled mind sees as trolling...
Yes, making you laugh is more important than tactics :agree:

Either he is a troll or he's just stupid. I'm betting on the latter given how his career turned out. Its not surprising seeing dumb players praise crap coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 485)