out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Only managed to watch 10 min of this torture. But how the f did Fiorentina manage to have 70% of the ball? Was it our scraps Arthur and Mandragora whom our 3 midfielders couldnt handle or was it 100% jihad tactics and all according to plan?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Like yes definitely it will never get tiresome to troll win away to these scum teams but at the end of the day we're just succumbing to the same Italian complex where you're happy to just be the fastest kid at the special Olympics and then lose to maccabi.

I laugh at Naples celebrating their scudetto in a sham league that has fallen levels but then every weekend I paint clown makeup on myself to celebrate beating Biraghi and Bonaventura and I think am I really better than what I loathe?

There's no hope or long term project and for just that split second max's troll smile in the 95th minute brightens my day but at what cost. I know deep down life is meaningless

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Like yes definitely it will never get tiresome to troll win away to these scum teams but at the end of the day we're just succumbing to the same Italian complex where you're happy to just be the fastest kid at the special Olympics and then lose to maccabi.

I laugh at Naples celebrating their scudetto in a sham league that has fallen levels but then every weekend I paint clown makeup on myself to celebrate beating Biraghi and Bonaventura and I think am I really better than what I loathe?

There's no hope or long term project and for just that split second max's troll smile in the 95th minute brightens my day but at what cost. I know deep down life is meaningless
Woah woah woah.

This is the Italian Bellingham you are talking about here. How about you show some respect?

Jul 2, 2006

To be content with this Juventus, you have to be kind of a guy who would say ''oh it started to rain'' with a most pathetic smile when someone spits on his face.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

It’s why it’s pointless to watch these games. This is just a bandaid that will eventually fall off and show how deep the injury really is. It’s a terrible league and we’re doing ok only because of that fact.

This is how I see it: if we win, good. If we don’t, well we made our own bed.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Should be cajoled into becoming the Juve CEO etc (tell him that he is an even more important person). Tell him that then he can throw his suit and tie at everyone including the janitorial staff as a CEO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 65, Guests: 413)