out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Brutal to watch but excellent defensive organisation. To sit back for 85mins and barely give a chance away is impressive.

But it is far too risky an approach to take.
They had all the ball, but could do nothing other than cross. Luckily our CBs are tall, good in the air and are in good form. Probably won’t work against opponents with actual nines, but today we didn’t look like we were going to concede.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Just bested the previous record of points won in first 11 rounds since last title, "won" by that random chimpanzee.

I'm obviously pointing out that having a world class manager is better than having a chimpanzee at the helm of the club, I am in no way arguing that this particular world class manager is the right fit for Jive, he probably isn't and it would probably be a wise idea to get another world class manager next season that would be a better fit for the club, I'm absolutely pointing out that the current world class manager is better than the random chimpanzee we had as a manager the last season we won the title.

Damn how pathetic and useless this particular piece of shit was, one of the lowest points this club has ever reached in its entire history...

A retarded chimpanzee as a manager, someone that doesn't have all requirements to be rated as a human being, and yet got the manager job for a year...

I'm so so glad that an actual human being is currently having the job of manager rather than a monkey, not because I dislike monkeys, I like them a lot, but it's just that they're not humans and being a manager of a football club is a human job, not something a monkey could do :))

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Allahu Akbar :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

We played two CL finals, knocking out teams like Real Madrid and Barca under this guy… :shifty:
Look, I know we will keep him for a very long time. He will probably be renewed as well. We’ve stuck with him this long and yes he can pack the defense and get results in Italy. But this sort of product on the pitch doesn’t really inspire anything. It’s more of a testament to how Serie A lacks quality; this wouldn’t work against other sides in Europe, as we’ve seen countless times. You can’t put yourself under pressure for 70% of a match and expect it to work against quality sides. They didn’t even have half of their fan base there tonight.

We didn’t win Europe under him, let me remind you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To be honest I can't tell if fiorentina were just toothless, kinda reminded me of their loss to empoli, yes we defended brilliantly but they hardly created danger as such. We were happy to keep fiorentina at bay without being in dangerous areas.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Look, I know we will keep him for a very long time. He will probably be renewed as well. We’ve stuck with him this long and yes he can pack the defense and get results in Italy. But this sort of product on the pitch doesn’t really inspire anything. It’s more of a testament to how Serie A lacks quality; this wouldn’t work against other sides in Europe, as we’ve seen countless times. You can’t put yourself under pressure for 70% of a match and expect it to work against quality sides. They didn’t even have half of their fan base there tonight.

No shit. We didn’t ever have the best squad in Europe. He outperformed European expectations by a country mile from what they were when he was hired.

And if he somehow turns around the shambolic past few years and wins an 85+ pt scudetto (probably will require around 90 pts given Inter pace), he will definitely be extended if he doesn’t choose to retire. So the scenario of him winning Serie an and getting sacked that you dream about is a fantasy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Only Lippi and Trappatonni are worthy of coaching us if that’s the bar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 312)