out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Eat shit fool.

Don Allegri coming back to silence all you rats this year.

All you guys conspiring and praying for his downfall will feel the Wrath of "mr terrorist"

Either jump ship now while you have the chance or be ready for public humiliation.

And the rest of us who allways had Max''s back in hard times will feast. We gucci.
on tuz it's like literally 2 guys and I'm not sure if both are serious or trolling. last season Max lost basically all of his support, the football was that bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Eat shit fool.

Don Allegri coming back to silence all you rats this year.

All you guys conspiring and praying for his downfall will feel the Wrath of "mr terrorist"

Either jump ship now while you have the chance or be ready for public humiliation.

And the rest of us who allways had Max''s back in hard times will feast. We gucci.
Bookmarked for the end of season meltdown lolz

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You remember 2011/12? We were traumatized from the 2 straight 7th placed finishes in 09/10 and 10/11, and we couldn't relax until we won the scudetto.
We started last season with a convincing 3:0 vs Sassuolo. We can't relax because we know what might follow :D
I watched the 3-0 Barca game with my friend who was a 'Barca fan' and she had to leave and stop watching because I was so tense. She was like 'would you fucking calm down? Your team is winning'.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Here we have it - the heir to individual brilliance. Im guessing whenever we play well its Magnanelli and whenever we play poorly its Allegri.

Obviously Magnanelli set up the team yesterday, and Allegri gave the instructions at HT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK.

I have one more word.

Magnagnelli.

Lul.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You remember 2011/12? We were traumatized from the 2 straight 7th placed finishes in 09/10 and 10/11, and we couldn't relax until we won the scudetto.
We started last season with a convincing 3:0 vs Sassuolo. We can't relax because we know what might follow :D
Yep. Everybody should just chill until we have a better idea on where we are as a team. One win or even 5 doesn’t erase 2 straight years of total shit ball but it also doesn’t mean we can’t play better this season.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think it's the best a team can get when having Allegri as a coach. If the first is anything to come by. I'm happy we, or Allegri himself, addressed the issue by getting Magnanelli. If we can improve our performance from first half and continue down this path I will let the past be the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 335)