out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
My brother in allah, being proven wrong again and again?

We just won 3-0.........
It's OK to be happy about this win.
Flying above the clouds about it is what is wrong, knowing we stared last season with same result and everything went downhill after that.
To be happy, optimistic and calm is what is needed at current situation.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Flying above the clouds about it is what is wrong, knowing we stared last season with same result and everything went downhill after that.
Oh, I agree 100%.

I don't think anybody being happy with the win or memeing about kissing Allegri's feet or something is actually high in the clouds serious about it. It's obvious a dig at the negative nancies on the forum who seem to be SAD when we win and can't even enjoy the moment.

Happy, optimistic and hopeful is definitely the mentality we need after a good, enjoyable first win.

Juventus won yesterday. Let's all be happy about that and go from there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is the only logical explanation. How do throaters and cum guzzlers like the stitch and PI explain that we extraordinarily hired a babysitter for Allegri.

Chiesas comment is also remarkable:
“We are not static, we move around a lot, and that is what the coach is asking of us. With the arrival of Francesco Magnanelli too, we are trying out these new tactics.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a fraud "coach"
Imagine believing this :lol2:

Jun 16, 2020
Imagine believing this :lol2:
Well I think that the situation is undeniable, Magnanelli is hired to coordinate our attacks after we’ve struggled with it ever since Allegri returned. Who initiated that idea remains a question mark. Fair play to Max if he did that, but also a good and realistic approach of Cherubini or Guintoli if one of them made the call.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well I think that the situation is undeniable, Magnanelli is hired to coordinate our attacks after we’ve struggled with it ever since Allegri returned. Who initiated that idea remains a question mark. Fair play to Max if he did that, but also a good and realistic approach of Cherubini or Guintoli if one of them made the call.
The real story is that Allegri was open minded to change, whether he initiated it or not. A lot of managers at that level seem very stubborn, so you gotta give him some credit

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
2 years ago I thought Allegri returning was not a bad idea, but today it's very hard to imagine anything anyone could say to me that'd make me take his side, he has been a cancer to this club for 2 seasons straight.
This :tup:

He should have been fired a year ago, but he hasn’t been, and as someone who supports this club and wants us to win, I’m going to cheer for performances and results like yesterday regardless of who the coach is and enjoy them when they come.

Hopefully the club grows some balls and finally sacks him if we aren’t top of the table or close at midseason this year.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This :tup:

He should have been fired a year ago, but he hasn’t been, and as someone who supports this club and wants us to win, I’m going to cheer for performances and results like yesterday regardless of who the coach is and enjoy them when they come.

Hopefully the club grows some balls and finally sacks him if we aren’t top of the table or close at midseason this year.
Agreed. It's Scudetto or gone this year. We have no European fixtures, we have the largest wage bill, we have young promising attacking talent, young promising midfield talent, young promising defensive talent, and an overpaid above average keeper. We should lock this league fucking DOWN no excuses.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Joke is to think other big coaches don't have their own Magnanelli's.
Top of my mind, Steve Bould shaped up Arsenal's defense, I think it was Steve. So long ago so may recall wrong person. But IIRC their defense was terrible, finally Steve was responsible for the defense.

Anyway, I am a little bit concerned about our defensive set pieces. We still look a bit shaky at times against Udine. I am not worried about our second half performance. The game was dead and it was warm. I suspect even if the coaches would push them the focus and energy wasn't there and I don't blame them after 3-0 away to Udine. Fortunate to let one slip in though.

- - - Updated - - -

The real story is that Allegri was open minded to change, whether he initiated it or not. A lot of managers at that level seem very stubborn, so you gotta give him some credit
Yep. Credit when credit is due.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agreed. It's Scudetto or gone this year. We have no European fixtures, we have the largest wage bill, we have young promising attacking talent, young promising midfield talent, young promising defensive talent, and an overpaid above average keeper. We should lock this league fucking DOWN no excuses.
We also have best technical assistant maybe the new de zerbi.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think everyone here agrees with you. The players too probably, they likely have a feeling of having a point to prove this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 308)