out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Chiesa's comment about magnanelli's effect confirmed what a fraud Allegri is, he has been involved in this sport as both a player and a coach for what, like 40 years now? And somehow he needs help for doing a job he's supposed to be a pro at in the first place.

Clearly he got lucky with his past successes, perhaps it was the players or other coaches that worked with him, Allegri perhaps only can be credited with providing defensive stability and game changing subs.
This is the only logical explanation. How do throaters and cum guzzlers like the stitch and PI explain that we extraordinarily hired a babysitter for Allegri.

Chiesas comment is also remarkable:
“We are not static, we move around a lot, and that is what the coach is asking of us. With the arrival of Francesco Magnanelli too, we are trying out these new tactics.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a fraud "coach"

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Thats the hater mentality. They always find a way to criticize and complain.

I didn’t even want Allegri here but these fools are making me take his side smh.
2 years ago I thought Allegri returning was not a bad idea, but today it's very hard to imagine anything anyone could say to me that'd make me take his side, he has been a cancer to this club for 2 seasons straight.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Excellent, we played just like we have been doing in preseason. I'm excited for the season.

I think we will benefit a lot from the proper preseason, the extended time between games, and the new composition of the team.

May 26, 2016
Chiesa's comment about magnanelli's effect confirmed what a fraud Allegri is, he has been involved in this sport as both a player and a coach for what, like 40 years now? And somehow he needs help for doing a job he's supposed to be a pro at in the first place.

Clearly he got lucky with his past successes, perhaps it was the players or other coaches that worked with him, Allegri perhaps only can be credited with providing defensive stability and game changing subs.
Eat shit fool.

Don Allegri coming back to silence all you rats this year.

All you guys conspiring and praying for his downfall will feel the Wrath of "mr terrorist"

Either jump ship now while you have the chance or be ready for public humiliation.

And the rest of us who allways had Max''s back in hard times will feast. We gucci.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Eat shit fool.

Don Allegri coming back to silence all you rats this year.

All you guys conspiring and praying for his downfall will feel the Wrath of "mr terrorist"

Either jump ship now while you have the chance or be ready for public humiliation.

And the rest of us who allways had Max''s back in hard times will feast. We gucci.
Allegruz forum is that way ===> don't hit the door on your way out.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at how genuinely traumatised we all are :lol:

We won a convincing 0-3 in our opening game. Everybody relax
You remember 2011/12? We were traumatized from the 2 straight 7th placed finishes in 09/10 and 10/11, and we couldn't relax until we won the scudetto.
We started last season with a convincing 3:0 vs Sassuolo. We can't relax because we know what might follow :D

singus

Sep 22, 2020
All we know for a fact is that fraud has been an absolute scandal, and chiesa just came out crediting a positive change to another coach than Allegri :rofl:
Now the repulsive fraud cum guzzlers (vlad, gioca, stitch, nzoric, ziz, seven etc) wont even be able to credit Allegri if things go okay, as we have 2 coaches. What a humiliation and loss for their personal agenda.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All we know for a fact is that fraud has been an absolute scandal, and chiesa just came out crediting a positive change to another coach than Allegri :rofl:
Now the repulsive fraud cum guzzlers (vlad, gioca, stitch, nzoric, ziz, seven etc) wont even be able to credit Allegri if things go okay, as we have 2 coaches. What a humiliation and loss for their personal agenda.
I've stated on numerous occasions I wanted Allegri gone. But I'm not obsessed with him. I want Juventus to win. And even if Juventus don't win, I get on with my day.

You on the other hand are totally fucked in the head. And not just by Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 649)