out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We have been playing sooooo bad in recent years that Juventus plays 45 minutes of good football and everybody goes crazy... any team with decent fordwards would have tie this game, it was a horrible second half
Those are a lot of words coming out a mouth, when a dick should be going in.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well holy shit lads, we look something like a team.

Got a philosophy on how we're going to create chances:

Lots of traffic going via short passes between CMs, WBs and strikers dropping back to draw in the opposition, then looking to exploit the space with Chiesa, Weah or Cambiaso. I noticed Locatelli dropping back to CB as well- it seems that when we go down the right Danilo will be pushing up, and when down the left it'll be Alex Sandro. Finally a semi-sensible way to use hybrid FB/CBs.

Dusan and Chiesa will be fuckin DEADLY when they get a proppa rapport going. We knew our defence was solid, we needed to be much better (or to be anything, really) going forward and we're seeing that already. Hiring that attacking coach was a necessity while Allegri still with us.

Chiesa: He's fuckin back. One of Europe's best attackers
Cambiaso: A revelation. Loved his unorthodox movement and what a cross he's got
Weah: Brilliant energy and movement.
Rabiot: Quietly great performance imo. His trademark, hope we get another season like this from him
Szchez Longue: His best game I've seen besides his EL performance/s last season. A wall

Hell even Alex Sandro won the penalty.

Fuck it, I'm buzzing for this season. Great boozy bath as well, I'm feeling brand new

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent performance (ignoring the second half when the game was pretty much over). It was pretty much the opposite of everything we have season for the past 2 seasons. We looked organised, confident, energetic, driven and pressed.

The role of Cambiaso/Rabiot/Chiesa worked brilliantly. Suddenly the use of Illing as a mezzala makes sense to try him out in the positions Cambiaso took up.

Really encouraging start to the season which we need to build on.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Great Start ... Allegri last year with all the chaos we had still managed the 2nd place without the penalty ...

if he changed his football to win and still we are watchable team ....i will bend over for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 574)