out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Well holy shit lads, we look something like a team.

Got a philosophy on how we're going to create chances:

Lots of traffic going via short passes between CMs, WBs and strikers dropping back to draw in the opposition, then looking to exploit the space with Chiesa, Weah or Cambiaso. I noticed Locatelli dropping back to CB as well- it seems that when we go down the right Danilo will be pushing up, and when down the left it'll be Alex Sandro. Finally a semi-sensible way to use hybrid FB/CBs.

Dusan and Chiesa will be fuckin DEADLY when they get a proppa rapport going. We knew our defence was solid, we needed to be much better (or to be anything, really) going forward and we're seeing that already. Hiring that attacking coach was a necessity while Allegri still with us.

Chiesa: He's fuckin back. One of Europe's best attackers
Cambiaso: A revelation. Loved his unorthodox movement and what a cross he's got
Weah: Brilliant energy and movement.
Rabiot: Quietly great performance imo. His trademark, hope we get another season like this from him
Szchez Longue: His best game I've seen besides his EL performance/s last season. A wall

Hell even Alex Sandro won the penalty.

Fuck it, I'm buzzing for this season. Great boozy bath as well, I'm feeling brand new
i love your enthusiasm and passion. i can't wait to see it disappear and you have that dead eyes look again as you watch bad match after bad match . soon soon

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Well holy shit lads, we look something like a team.

Got a philosophy on how we're going to create chances:

Lots of traffic going via short passes between CMs, WBs and strikers dropping back to draw in the opposition, then looking to exploit the space with Chiesa, Weah or Cambiaso. I noticed Locatelli dropping back to CB as well- it seems that when we go down the right Danilo will be pushing up, and when down the left it'll be Alex Sandro. Finally a semi-sensible way to use hybrid FB/CBs.

Dusan and Chiesa will be fuckin DEADLY when they get a proppa rapport going. We knew our defence was solid, we needed to be much better (or to be anything, really) going forward and we're seeing that already. Hiring that attacking coach was a necessity while Allegri still with us.

Chiesa: He's fuckin back. One of Europe's best attackers
Cambiaso: A revelation. Loved his unorthodox movement and what a cross he's got
Weah: Brilliant energy and movement.
Rabiot: Quietly great performance imo. His trademark, hope we get another season like this from him
Szchez Longue: His best game I've seen besides his EL performance/s last season. A wall

Hell even Alex Sandro won the penalty.

Fuck it, I'm buzzing for this season. Great boozy bath as well, I'm feeling brand new
41rwji1wI3L._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i only saw the 1st half, that was a nice start to a long and difficult season. i can only hope that this will be the default tactic for every match instead of the passive reactive unwatchable shit we saw for the majority of last season

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Excellent performance (ignoring the second half when the game was pretty much over). It was pretty much the opposite of everything we have season for the past 2 seasons. We looked organised, confident, energetic, driven and pressed.

The role of Cambiaso/Rabiot/Chiesa worked brilliantly. Suddenly the use of Illing as a mezzala makes sense to try him out in the positions Cambiaso took up.

Really encouraging start to the season which we need to build on.
This is the kind of weird setup I'm excited to see. That's what Allegri 1.0 was known for. It seems we have the right players to do something interesting. Interested to see how it all develops

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Chiesa's comment about magnanelli's effect confirmed what a fraud Allegri is, he has been involved in this sport as both a player and a coach for what, like 40 years now? And somehow he needs help for doing a job he's supposed to be a pro at in the first place.

Clearly he got lucky with his past successes, perhaps it was the players or other coaches that worked with him, Allegri perhaps only can be credited with providing defensive stability and game changing subs.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Chiesa's comment about magnanelli's effect confirmed what a fraud Allegri is, he has been involved in this sport as both a player and a coach for what, like 40 years now? And somehow he needs help for doing a job he's supposed to be a pro at in the first place.

Clearly he got lucky with his past successes, perhaps it was the players or other coaches that worked with him, Allegri perhaps only can be credited with providing defensive stability and game changing subs.
You do realise every club has coaches that deal with certain parts of the game, sir Alex rarely if ever took the team through training

magician

Oct 22, 2022
You do realise every club has coaches that deal with certain parts of the game, sir Alex rarely if ever took the team through training
Hahah, so at least bring someone to do your job that you're suck at from the beginning, not waiting for the 3rd year.

Heck, is that new guy allegri's request? So in that case at least Allegri knew about his own weakness or was it simply appointed by someone else? If that wasn't then Allegri doesn't recognize his own weakness and yet pretends otherwise.

Same goes with his fitness team too, for years even before joining JJ, Allegri coaching is well known to result in mass injuries, it remains to be seen if that would be repeated once again this season

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Mister, that cocky look at the team when we scored the second, that was cool. But then, the fuck is with that bottle while drinking, put it in the mouth for Gods sake!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 475)