out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I’ve come to terms with the fact he’s not getting fired and he won’t resign either.

There’s really nothing else to say than we haven’t in the last few months. He’ll be here next season and we’ll play the same brand of terrorism. C’est la vie.
Yep, no point in losing nerves. Just accept it will be jihaddi ball for a while.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
How we allowed Sevilla to have so much off the ball and take 50-60 crosses and corners is madness. We made them look like prime Real Madrid.

I know we are missing basic football talent but the lack of heart is shocking.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sevilla managed to waste 10 of the last 15 minutes of extra time and we posed no danger. If we were the ones leading, they would have been all over us.
That's why he needs to leave, among other things. Because we behave like a provincial midtable team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People seem to be blaming him for playing the usual style but tonight's performance was pretty different from how we have played this season. We had good chances, hit the post twice and should have scored more. The goal we concede is also from trying to play football 25 yards outside our own box under pressure.

What killed the game for us were our subs. I can understand putting Chiesa in, Di Maria was poor and Chiesa has he potential to be a match winner but ended up being abysmal. But putting on Miretti once again, after so many poor performances ,in a EL semi final has cost us again. He was worse than a man down. It's not Miretti's fault, he is a kid and shouldn't be in that position. It has been the same odd choices of players and it will cost him his job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 64, Guests: 390)