out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't blame you

I don't mind rough periods, I was excited to watch us in the 7th place days. But a second round of off the pitch corruption & shit owners is enough for me.

The club I fell in love with a kid thanks to my Grand father is long gone.
A team can have a rough patch but whatever this fuckin Juventus is is an insult to football, insult to sport in general.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dead club. I am done.
That's what you said left time, and we will return because we're just all masochists. I'm sorry you feel this way, and I'm bleeding too, although very numb. CL was beyond a dream, Europa was just a dream, I wouldn't even bet on us winning the third tier shitty trophy.

Someone take me back to the 90s

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Because your posts are frankly incredibly annoying and provocative. It's almost 5 am here, we lost yet again, are going to end the season trophyless once more, and you're still protecting and defending this fraudulent fuck. Just fucking stop, or wait until tomorrow or something.
Go to sleep then. Stop lashing out ffs. Its a game, we lost. Move on. There will be plenty of games next season to lose your nerves over.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
To think we brought this guy back to "restore stability", and yet after everything that's happened over the last two years, they still see him as the stability option. Absurd.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Score a goal, sit back and let Sevilla come forward and equalise. They go on to score another and we lose. We did this from the beginning of the season and here we are 50 games later, same story and same result. Tonight we saw in flashes how good we can be when we attack and I pray that we get a new manager.
We have done this a million times. This season was a peak.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck you all. Love you. Good night or good morning, depending on which part of the world you're in. I have to finish refining that TOK essay in 6 hours, so I'll sleep for 3 and wake up to finish it and watch some basketball (which will probably disappoint as well).

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
People seem to be blaming him for playing the usual style but tonight's performance was pretty different from how we have played this season. We had good chances, hit the post twice and should have scored more. The goal we concede is also from trying to play football 25 yards outside our own box under pressure.
Il tell you what was different tonight.
That bozo Tek actually showed up tonight, because at half time if he would have been his normal "goal at the near post" self, we would have been 3 - 0 down.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's what you said left time, and we will return because we're just all masochists. I'm sorry you feel this way, and I'm bleeding too, although very numb. CL was beyond a dream, Europa was just a dream, I wouldn't even bet on us winning the third tier shitty trophy.

Someone take me back to the 90s
I still had hop that some miracle would happen. But no hope anymore. Not watching until Allegri is here at least.

Again, a team can lose. Bur a team cant NOT PLAY. Insult to football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 390)