out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I’ve come to terms with the fact he’s not getting fired and he won’t resign either.

There’s really nothing else to say than we haven’t in the last few months. He’ll be here next season and we’ll play the same brand of terrorism. C’est la vie.
It's been that obvious since before the World Cup. I don't understand all the arguments that have been going

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont care who you are but you dont get fucking out played by a old rakitic, and 2 EPL rejects in lamela and Suso coached by some fuck face who got relegated with Eibar and managed Alaves of all fucking teams. Oh but Allegri can, only had to play the bumucci and sandro card in the first leg to fuck that up

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Never insulted this guy after he became our coach this time is obviously his retirement plan hes already worked for that big pay this is typical keeping the scoreline low save the job and curve expectations overtime and honestly can't be mad at him. We're building fuck all for future.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’ve come to terms with the fact he’s not getting fired and he won’t resign either.

There’s really nothing else to say than we haven’t in the last few months. He’ll be here next season and we’ll play the same brand of terrorism. C’est la vie.
i still hope that common sense will prevail

it's juventus, we should definitely not keep a coach after 2 seasons with zero tituli, a string of terrible away results, the worst cl campaign ever. it just shouldn't happen under any circumstances

maths are simple too: allegri cost us already more than 2 years of his wages. just negotiate a termination the moment this cursed season ends, period

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

it's juventus, we should definitely not keep a coach after 2 seasons with zero tituli, a string of terrible away results, the worst cl campaign ever. it just shouldn't happen under any circumstances

maths are simple too: allegri cost us already more than 2 years of his wages. just negotiate a termination the moment this cursed season ends, period

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

You can’t negotiate with terrorists. He won’t agree to anything but full 2 years of wages.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
You can’t negotiate with terrorists. He won’t agree to anything but full 2 years of wages.
giving him 2years of wages will save us 50% of the money we should pay to keep him for 2 more years.
If we offer him 14m to go now it's better than having him for 2 more years and spending 28m in wages+taxes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 384)