out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Gotta question why I even bother with this club now

Can't even say "for the badge" anymore lol

It's not just that we are terribly run & play some of the worst football I've ever seen, we also keep giving the authorities enough ammo to fuck us in the court room

We're shit AND we're corrupt.

At least for £10 my local non league team give me a great seat & a cheap drink

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
People seem to be blaming him for playing the usual style but tonight's performance was pretty different from how we have played this season. We had good chances, hit the post twice and should have scored more. The goal we concede is also from trying to play football 25 yards outside our own box under pressure.

What killed the game for us were our subs. I can understand putting Chiesa in, Di Maria was poor and Chiesa has he potential to be a match winner but ended up being abysmal. But putting on Miretti once again, after so many poor performances ,in a EL semi final has cost us again. He was worse than a man down. It's not Miretti's fault, he is a kid and shouldn't be in that position. It has been the same odd choices of players and it will cost him his job.
What about the first leg?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gotta question why I even bother with this club now

Can't even say "for the badge" anymore lol

It's not just that we are terribly run & play some of the worst football I've ever seen, we also keep giving the authorities enough ammo to fuck us in the court room

We're shit AND we're corrupt.

At least for £10 my local non league team give me a great seat & a cheap drink
Dead club. I am done.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Getting knocked out by the likes of Suso & Lamela :touched:

Just fuck off already.
Cmon only if we had a regista like fernandingo or their generic defence. How do you justify giving up this much possession every fcking game home or away and so much time on the ball in your own third. Go fcking coach a relegation side even then they're better off not playing this way.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sevilla managed to waste 10 of the last 15 minutes of extra time and we posed no danger. If we were the ones leading, they would have been all over us.
That's why he needs to leave, among other things. Because we behave like a provincial midtable team.
Yes. But were we ever that team? Allegri sucks but IMO the whole club sucks.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Score a goal, sit back and let Sevilla come forward and equalise. They go on to score another and we lose. We did this from the beginning of the season and here we are 50 games later, same story and same result. Tonight we saw in flashes how good we can be when we attack and I pray that we get a new manager.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Don't blame you

I don't mind rough periods, I was excited to watch us in the 7th place days. But a second round of off the pitch corruption & shit owners is enough for me.

The club I fell in love with a kid thanks to my Grand father is long gone.
no dude what killed our passion and love to watch this team is 7 years of Allegri management.
I enjoyed watching Pirlo while I despise every second Allegri is our manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 48, Guests: 328)