out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has been irrelevant for 4 seasons. He took two years off, learned absolutely nothing, and has become an abject failure. Now kindly STFU.
Managers like Al-legri dont become irrelevant after few seasons like these, although if we win EL and finish 2nd in Serie A, I wouldn't consider this season an abject failure. It's a good platform to build upon. His brand of football is for acquired taste though. #patience #believe

- - - Updated - - -

Results like these aren’t why I become a throater in his first stint.
Likewise but the quality of the squad is far from the one in his 1st spell. Should have done better, no doubt on some occasions but it's a 4 years project so we can sum it up after his 2nd tenure is over.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Today might be the day
Dream on son

- - - Updated - - -

Managers like Al-legri dont become irrelevant after few seasons like these, although if we win EL and finish 2nd in Serie A, I wouldn't consider this season an abject failure. It's a good platform to build upon.
You joined the chorus of those calling for Allegri to be sacked not so long ago, so why are you flip flopping again?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Managers like Al-legri dont become irrelevant after few seasons like these, although if we win EL and finish 2nd in Serie A, I wouldn't consider this season an abject failure. It's a good platform to build upon. His brand of football is for acquired taste though. #patience #believe

- - - Updated - - -

Likewise but the quality of the squad is far from the one in his 1st spell. Should have done better, no doubt on some occasions but it's a 4 years project so we can sum it up after his 2nd tenure is over.
What kind of drug do you use? Its fucking terrible

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let’s praise Jj for making it this far. And for max for doing so well. I mean who else could have achieved so much with the circumstances faced by the club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 227)