out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus previously announced that they planned to appeal the punishment in the Italian civil courts, an action that would have brought further punishment to the clubs and the FIGC by FIFA, as FIFA has historically taken a dim view to government involvement in football administration. FIFA and UEFA announced that they had the option to suspend the FIGC, barring all Italian clubs from international play, if Juventus went to court; some analysts, such as ESPN, described them as "FIFA threats". After the FIGC threatened to freeze all Italian competition, which could have resulted Italy's national team not taking part at the UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying,Juventus dropped its appeal before the TAR on 31 August, the day before it was due to be heard;Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI) president Gianni Petrucci thanked John Elkann and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, and FIFA president Sepp Blatter thanked Juventus, particularly Montezemolo, for dropping the appeal. Juventus officials cited the "willingness shown by sportive institutions [the FIGC and CONI] to review its case during [CONI's] arbitration."In retrospect, this decision in particular is criticized because it could have cleared Juventus' name and avoided relegation. (Goal.com)
Anyone else sense de ja vu? Watch elkunt make the same mistake again

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I thought pochitino would be awesome for us , but I don't see him doing well in chealsea, too many "Madona stars", his style the raw talent and teach them hard work and intensity ,he would be perfect for us with Fagioli and Miretti , soule,illing and now rovella coming back , he could've don't great here , our options are conte , or Igor tudor

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Neither do I, but I’m hoping the new sporting director (and hopefully a new coach) will steer the ship in the right direction again.

We’ve basically been without a proper sporting project since 2018. It’s high time we began planning a proper rebuild of the club again.
Which pieces of the current squad do you see as part of the longer-term plans? Any of them?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I asked a specific question. Don't bring up shit from 5-6 years ago. Myopic view doesn't extend back to 10 years to justify keeping a failure on the bench. Please bring up the 3-0 Barca game from almost a decade ago to endorse your response.
Followed by exaggeration ofc. 10 years :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Followed by exaggeration ofc. 10 years :lol:
Don't be upset - just over 6 years ago. That's an eternity in football. A coach who has won nothing while earning the highest wage of any in the league over the past 24 months does not deserve to stay on, let alone be revered and extended. Serious clubs like Bayern and Real would not tolerate such nonsense.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Don't be upset - just over 6 years ago. That's an eternity in football. A coach who has won nothing while earning the highest wage of any in the league over the past 24 months does not deserve to stay on, let alone be revered and extended. Serious clubs like Bayern and Real would not tolerate such nonsense.
If we look at the last 48 months when he was coaching, since you brought it up, he won 2 titles. But now it's 24 months, why not make it last week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 408)