out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Our players are a lot better when we actually attack but somehow he doesn’t want to see it. We got saved by Gatti today but it’s unacceptable that we keep continuing like we’re doing. Even if we win the EL by some miracle if we keep chasing ourself in this way. We need someone we makes the team fight from the beginning and who leaves 3 CBs behind us
Us winning this EL will be an even bigger miracle than whatever Real pulled off last CL season. Plus, it would be 100% undeserved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It’s funny how a few years back we would make fun on how mediocre the Milanese teams had become.

And even though you could still argue they’re not exceptionally good teams, they’re both playing a CL semifinal and we seem to dig ourselves into a bigger hole every season.

Karma is a bitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s funny how a few years back we would make fun on how mediocre the Milanese teams had become.

And even though you could still argue they’re not exceptionally good teams, they’re both playing a CL semifinal and we seem to dig ourselves into a bigger hole every season.

Karma is a bitch.
I still don’t consider them that good either.

Now watch this shitty Inter win the CL now ffs.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Oh I don’t think they are either but you can’t deny it takes some serious effort to reach a CL final. Just compare that to being eliminated at the group stage and in the way we did.
Allegro pulled a Badass and jinxed both the Milanese clubs in making deep CL runs

His response after being humiliated in the group stage was ' It is normal to not make it past the groups. You have clubs like Inter, Milan who haven't qualified for CL very often in the last decade'

Many of his radical worshippers were defending that statement

That could easily be us for the next 3-4 yrs ffs

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The Milan teams aren't amazing but they are doing things well, even in different ways. For them to reach the semis and one of them the finals speaks to a lot of good management from Maldini and Marotta (and Co.).

Milan did it by grooming younger players while Inter did it with stars. I really do hope we get Giuntoli and have coherent and competent management again.

Milan will absolutely lose the final if they make it imo, but Inter has a chance. Napoli winning the scudetto and Inter winning CL would be hard to swallow.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I still don’t consider them that good either.

Now watch this shitty Inter win the CL now ffs.
If they come up against Pep anything is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I don’t think they are either but you can’t deny it takes some serious effort to reach a CL final. Just compare that to being eliminated at the group stage and in the way we did.
What is their way to the final?

One of the easiest I've ever seen.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Allegro pulled a Badass and jinxed both the Milanese clubs in making deep CL runs

His response after being humiliated in the group stage was ' It is normal to not make it past the groups. You have clubs like Inter, Milan who haven't qualified for CL very often in the last decade'

Many of his radical worshippers were defending that statement

That could easily be us for the next 3-4 yrs ffs
Exactly my point. Let’s go back a few years, what were our main goals then?

1. Win the scudetto 2. Reach at least the CL QF 3. Win a coppa if we cared enough

Meanwhile the Milanese teams were glad with just reaching top 4 and guaranteeing a CL spot. Then the goal would be to get past the group stage and everything else is a win. That’s us now, except not really we got eliminated.

- - - Updated - - -

What is their way to the final?

One of the easiest I've ever seen.
Meh, excuses. Don’t be an Allegro.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Karma is a bitch.
Especially after being so far ahead of them both regarding squad competitiveness, resources and financial stability with them having to sell their club and players constantly.

By then signing Ronaldo you'd think we'd of left them behind for good but all it took was us to get complacent which just lead to bad decision after bad decision and now here we are.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's funny because he was bitching about Muntari goal for about two years after it happened. I still remember the memes.
exactly

that's how you also know that the choice on bitching is part of the club policy. galliani used to draw funny lines, we used to win and never complain

since we became the silent punching bag for both media and football governing bodies, we're too easy targets. the silent policy needs to change. we don't need to bitch like milan, we need to fight back

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
exactly

that's how you also know that the choice on bitching is part of the club policy. galliani used to draw funny lines, we used to win and never complain

since we became the silent punching bag for both media and football governing bodies, we're too easy targets. the silent policy needs to change. we don't need to bitch like milan, we need to fight back
Real Madrid and Ancelotti have won everything on the planet many times over but still complained like hell about City's goal being invalid because according to them the ball went out of play before.

We are not being silent classy winners, we are being silent punchbags.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It seems that Giuntoli during the talks with the Juventus board, supported the need to start again from Allegri to provide stability to the club
[ @GiovaAlbanese)
Guintoli has good ideas. You dont change the winning coach. Next year will be the year when we raise again, lads.
#believe in project

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly a couple of those losses occurred at the most important stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Just shut up already, dude.
Go and cry a bit more.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 349)