out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Allegri is definitely THE PROBLEM but I agree he isnt the only one.
Our team is full with high earners who are either not good enough or injured.
Most of our players are bench material at best.
The only one who showed leadership was sent on loan.
We dont use the wings enough which could also be referred to Allegri
2 of our starters in defence are way past it while the 3rd one is more of a bench material IMO.
Cuadrado is definitely passed it
We need a Conte like revolution.
Oh and to top it all there is a proof for a secret agreement with Ronaldo apparantly..
While he is definitely not the only one to blame he is definitely topping the list

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyone that wants him out should come to the immediate realization that it won't be Zidane that comes or any other top European coach (maybe Conte would be dumb enough to come back) for that matter. It will be an italian, someone probably from Serie A so start setting your expectation bar to that level.

Going to help with the coping when that time actually comes.

Aug 2, 2005
Before the 13/14 group elmination and after 91/92 (new version of CL)
When was the last time we got eliminated from group stage
And did it happen before to be eliminated with 1 game to go?

Is it the first time we get eliminated from CL after 5 rounds?
Or it happened before? Maybe the Ancelloti season?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Before the 13/14 group elmination and after 91/92 (new version of CL)
When was the last time we got eliminated from group stage
And did it happen before to be eliminated with 1 game to go?

Is it the first time we get eliminated from CL after 5 rounds?
Or it happened before? Maybe the Ancelloti season?
2001/2002, eliminated from 2nd group stage with 1 round to go. Under Lippi.

Aug 2, 2005
2001/2002, eliminated from 2nd group stage with 1 round to go. Under Lippi.
Well.. I was aware of that
That was against Arsenal, The impressive Deportive (Triestan <3 ) and Leverkusen
this is like R16.. still remember the first Leverkusen game.. 4-0 and that flick from Ale on Lucio..

I was asking about first/normal group stage exist?
It looks this is the first time it happened also

Aug 2, 2005
It looks like the CL release clause was untrue and he isn't going anywhere soon.
Agnelli would not have come out and confirm him 2 weeks ago if it was true or if there were any intention of firing him during the season..

He is here till at least Feb.. if by then we are still 7-10 points from 4th.. he MIGHT be fired.. otherwise.. he is here till season end..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's no excuse for Allegri but in 2 consecutive seasons 2000/01 & 02 we didnt pass the group stage, finishing bottom in both seasons, 1st group stage in '01 and 2nd group stage a season after. It was a weird system back then, you had to play 2 group stages to reach the QFs. We barely got passed the 2nd group stage in 2002/03 and went on to play the final afterwards. Ive seen some really crappy seasons back in the days so people should chill a bit. Its not the end of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.. I was aware of that
That was against Arsenal, The impressive Deportive (Triestan <3 ) and Leverkusen
this is like R16.. still remember the first Leverkusen game.. 4-0 and that flick from Ale on Lucio..

I was asking about first/normal group stage exist?
It looks this is the first time it happened also
Hehe, the game was posponed 2 times cuz of fog and then we smashed Bayer when it was finally played. See response above about early exits.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Everyone that wants him out should come to the immediate realization that it won't be Zidane that comes or any other top European coach (maybe Conte would be dumb enough to come back) for that matter. It will be an italian, someone probably from Serie A so start setting your expectation bar to that level.

Going to help with the coping when that time actually comes.
I actually don't care. I've started to hate this piece of shit so much that I actually wish he would die so that we would get rid of him. Anybody would be better than him, maybe the players should just train themselves?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I actually don't care. I've started to hate this piece of shit so much that I actually wish he would die so that we would get rid of him. Anybody would be better than him, maybe the players should just train themselves?
Yeah, no. We need to have solid replacement. Things can always get worse and then we would have to replace yet another coach while still paying Allegri's salary. Serie A is the focus since the loss against Macabbi. We need to reach minimum 4th place. Imo he can stay only if we win the title or put up a strong challenge until the end.

Aug 2, 2005
It's no excuse for Allegri but in 2 consecutive seasons 2000/01 & 02 we didnt pass the group stage, finishing bottom in both seasons, 1st group stage in '01 and 2nd group stage a season after. It was a weird system back then, you had to play 2 group stages to reach the QFs. We barely got passed the 2nd group stage in 2002/03 and went on to play the final afterwards. Ive seen some really crappy seasons back in the days so people should chill a bit. Its not the end of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, the game was posponed 2 times cuz of fog and then we smashed Bayer when it was finally played. See response above about early exits.
in 2001/2002 and 2002/2003.. They used that format for R16 making another groups stage of 4 groups of 4 teams

2001/2002.. advanced from first group stage (32 teams) and in R16 group stage we played Leverkusen, Arsenal and Depor
2002/2003 we had a difficult group, Deportivo again and Tudor got us to R8 vs barca.. semi vs. Real.. then we lost the final to Milan

+ yeah.. it is not the end of world for sure..
Those of us who supported Juve for what it was in the 90s are now reaching our 40+ year of age.. we are not passionate about football as we were in our teens and twenties..
It is the end of "world football" for us...
Instead.. we are seeing the Juve we loved vanish into thin air..

And unfortunately... if no drastic changes happens
Starting with this fraud..
We are not coming back..
We will be like what Ajax was one day..
Did not manage to upgrade to modern football/business..
Was a power horse one day

10-20 years from now.. people will remember Juve as a team that was once a power horse..

We are not gaining any new fans
No likeable players
No results
No beautiful football
No style
No values.. grinta... fine alla fine etc
All new fans are either Real's barca MC PSG Bayern Liver etc..

This basically means

"The start of the end"

As far as Allegri is concerned.. he is 100% not the only problem.. but the first one to fix and as soon as possible

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri is definitely THE PROBLEM but I agree he isnt the only one.
Our team is full with high earners who are either not good enough or injured.
Most of our players are bench material at best.
The only one who showed leadership was sent on loan.
We dont use the wings enough which could also be referred to Allegri
2 of our starters in defence are way past it while the 3rd one is more of a bench material IMO.
Cuadrado is definitely passed it
We need a Conte like revolution.
Oh and to top it all there is a proof for a secret agreement with Ronaldo apparantly..
While he is definitely not the only one to blame he is definitely topping the list
I disagree with this. As far as Serie A is concerned he has very good squad to meet the objectives and he had good enough squad to at least win against Israeli's. With Chiesa and Pogba back, we should be challenging for the title. He is lucky because there is no viable replacement at hand so he will get more time to start picking up points consistently in Serie A. I think domestically we will be okay this season despite our rocky start.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, no. We need to have solid replacement. Things can always get worse and then we would have to replace yet another coach while still paying Allegri's salary. Serie A is the focus since the loss against Macabbi. We need to reach minimum 4th place. Imo he can stay only if we win the title or put up a strong challenge until the end.
Congratulations, you get the "most likely to be management's bitch" Tuz yearbook award.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
in 2001/2002 and 2002/2003.. They used that format for R16 making another groups stage of 4 groups of 4 teams

2001/2002.. advanced from first group stage (32 teams) and in R16 group stage we played Leverkusen, Arsenal and Depor
2002/2003 we had a difficult group, Deportivo again and Tudor got us to R8 vs barca.. semi vs. Real.. then we lost the final to Milan
That format was in 2000/01 as well. We didnt get pass the 1st group stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, you get the "most likely to be management's bitch" Tuz yearbook award.
Its ok, Id take that for 1 season instead of simply being a bitch for a lifetime. Ive been around, seen ups and downs so I do have a bit more patience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 445)