out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I too would have sacked him a long time ago, there is not much left to defend him so far into the season.

He needs to deliver results at one point, like any other coach. Think I was patient enough.

Course he's only part of the problem, the entire club sucks ass, but there just ain't no excuses for some of the results and there are no signs of him turning it around somehow.

Don't care who takes over for now, and if it is the bus driver.

Still love the man though.
Be honest, it was the mention in the ASMR thread and the prospect of tingles that brought you back wasn't it? :agree:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I too would have sacked him a long time ago, there is not much left to defend him so far into the season.

He needs to deliver results at one point, like any other coach. Think I was patient enough.

Course he's only part of the problem, the entire club sucks ass, but there just ain't no excuses for some of the results and there are no signs of him turning it around somehow.

The d devil is back

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
After Conte's team were getting beat and had to go for it an interviewer on BT Sport asked a Spurs player why they seemed so restricted tactically and only reacted one the "shackles were off" and now im convinced they read Tuz as I know I've read someone say that here about Allegri's Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Capitano already won for Allegri’s bitch.
He actually has a couple. Allegri Throater of the decade and Kean's Komrade of honor are the ones that spring to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back ya Manyak. I missed you. We missed you.

Also, fuck Bumucci - he's done :stuckup: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Ryanair Italia on Twitter: "Non c'è posto alla Champions League ma c'è sempre posto a bordo https://t.co/fSAeOHJGX5" / Twitter

Lulz :howler:

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
has anyone actually looked at economic impact of missing cl this season and next?

this seasons juve will miss out on almost 28 million euros tv revenue minimum by not going to next round. no even accounting for stadium revenue.

then next season it's about 80m missed revenue from not qualifying for cl + impact on being able to sign players since juve doesn't have man united money power or EPL power.

so allegri not only has cost the club 60m in wages, but about 110+ million in long term damage to club for an eye watering 170m in damage. he's the one who has damaged club long term not ronaldo signing. ronaldo is a brand. allegri has no brand and trolls like post ironic, jck, capitano and s4tch aren't rushing to buy allegri merchanise

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
has anyone actually looked at economic impact of missing cl this season and next?

this seasons juve will miss out on almost 28 million euros tv revenue minimum by not going to next round. no even accounting for stadium revenue.

then next season it's about 80m missed revenue from not qualifying for cl + impact on being able to sign players since juve doesn't have man united money power or EPL power.

so allegri not only has cost the club 60m in wages, but about 110+ million in long term damage to club for an eye watering 170m in damage. he's the one who has damaged club long term not ronaldo signing. ronaldo is a brand. allegri has no brand and trolls like post ironic, jck, capitano and s4tch aren't rushing to buy allegri merchanise
to be honest if there was Allegri merchandise I’d buy it

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

My dude!! Youre back!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Very selfish of you to leave us and not post for months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 67, Guests: 449)