out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
After 1.5 years, Allegri’s project has not taken off and the suggestion is the return of the one with whom it all began: Antonio Conte. Those who know Antonio know that one of the reasons why he has not yet extended with Spurs, despite the insistence of Paratici, is Juve. [GdS]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
After 1.5 years, Allegri’s project has not taken off and the suggestion is the return of the one with whom it all began: Antonio Conte. Those who know Antonio know that one of the reasons why he has not yet extended with Spurs, despite the insistence of Paratici, is Juve. [GdS]
aye this is reported by Fabiana, so quite credible:

Aug 2, 2005
As much as I love Conte and the grinta and fighting he drills in the players.. also that he has a football style and offensive patterns.. etc

I am not sure that his game plan is enough to win in Europe.. he seems to be using the same football he has been using 10 years ago

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As much as I love Conte and the grinta and fighting he drills in the players.. also that he has a football style and offensive patterns.. etc

I am not sure that his game plan is enough to win in Europe.. he seems to be using the same football he has been using 10 years ago
Forget about europe. We need go start from scratch. For that, Conte would be good with his style of coaching. BUT we know his limitations. And he is no long term solution with his bitching and whining whenever things don't go as he wishes. We've seen it all before.

Ideally I'd take someone like Conte - but not Conte.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Again, go and watch how Spurs play. They are terrible and very one dimensional. They're so dependent on Kane and Son but the real star is Kulusevski, they miss him a lot. I'll give credit to Inzaghi at Inter, they're far more exciting in attack than Conte's Inter and you need some freedom in CL to make those tight games.

We need a completely new approach. I know Sarri wasn't great but his successor should've been another 4-3-3 coach to build on a new identity. Getting Conte back takes us to 3-5-2, defensive counter attack football again. We need to move away from this.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Again, go and watch how Spurs play. They are terrible and very one dimensional. They're so dependent on Kane and Son but the real star is Kulusevski, they miss him a lot. I'll give credit to Inzaghi at Inter, they're far more exciting in attack than Conte's Inter and you need some freedom in CL to make those tight games.

We need a completely new approach. I know Sarri wasn't great but his successor should've been another 4-3-3 coach to build on a new identity. Getting Conte back takes us to 3-5-2, defensive counter attack football again. We need to move away from this.
Inzaghi is a novice compared to Conte. Inter would have walked the league last year with him.

Spurs are 3rd in the PL and 1st in the CL group. Nothing more can be expected at that club. Even more than just results, average players such as Bentancur and Hojbjerg look good in typical Conte fashion. Kulusevski, even if he is talented he is not ready, yet he has the world falling for him in Spurs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 144)