out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...money is probably holding Agnelli back...
that should have been considered as sunk cost long ago anyway. also, money isn't an issue anymore as we're losing much more with allegri staying than with a golden handshake.

it's not finances, it's agnelli's stubbornness and friendship with allegri. macs probably explained unibrow how the team misses chiesa, pogba, di maria and stuff, which is a valid claim on its own, but still not an excuse for the disorganized, soulless, castrated abomination of a football team we are currently under allegri's guidance. and while we're not in the locker, we can't tell what's going on behind closed doors, by the looks of it there's not a single aspect of allegri's job that is acceptable. even his pressers turned to shit.

agnelli blamed the players for not making a single tackle vs haifa, which was spot on. you can blame the players for not winning duels, for not putting on an effort, but you can't blame them for bad setup, bad player management or bad tactics.

lecce, psg, inda, verona, lazio. that's my countdown. :xfingers:

Aug 2, 2005
What is clear is this team plays much better then the shackles are off, however he always sets us up with shackles on.

His brand of football does not work any more and I think it puts major doubt in the players we have now. By asking them to play calm and less instinctual it makes them overthink and fuck things up. He needs to go
This is a good point

Aug 2, 2005
We are probably just keeping him until WC break, thats all, he looks lost himself and probably already know we will part ways, hopefully he wont milk us.
You will wake up to a cruel reality

Not gonna happen

He will be the coach till season end unless we literally becomes away from 4th by 7-10 points by Feb.. then a change might happen - ONLY might, not 100%.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Genuine question - when did he turn into such an idiot? Anyone with more than 10 brain cells knows our defence is catastrophic. Also why only spend 20 minutes a match with quality???
When we lost at home against Empoli in August 2021. Being outplayed and beaten at home by a minnow after a month in charge killed him. That loss was normalised at the time and made him believe his team was average to poor.

From that point on under Max we’ve largely stopped attacking games and being proactive. It’s just a case of trying to hang in games whilst sitting deep and containing the opponent, nick a win where possible whilst constantly trying to protect the team psychologically because it’s recognised how fragile this group of players is mentally seeing how they react any time they concede a goal or lose a game.

I’m not sure idiotic is how I’d describe that change in leadership style we’ve seen from him, I cannot find the exact word I’d use for it, but whatever it is, it should not exist at the club for a day, let alone 14 consecutive months.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
The fact he's still coach is a clear indication of how badly the club is being run right now ... I dont see any other club in Europe keeping a manager after such a poor run .. also its not just this season we underperformed last season also. Allegri will not fix the team because he is the problem

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think there are FFP implications if we were to take a new coach with high salary, that's what they were implying on ESPN. If we sack, we'd need an in-house coach to step up or a cheap manager.

Also, the players will get a massive boost if Allegri is sacked. There will be the likes of Di Maria wanting to leave but others will be excited to get a chance to play with freedom. The sacking needs to happen now and Landucci take over immediately. Serie A is a lot more competitive this time for us and we're well behind already. I hope we get booed at the airport, at training, in the games, and the banners need to come out.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think there are FFP implications if we were to take a new coach with high salary, that's what they were implying on ESPN. If we sack, we'd need an in-house coach to step up or a cheap manager.

Also, the players will get a massive boost if Allegri is sacked. There will be the likes of Di Maria wanting to leave but others will be excited to get a chance to play with freedom. The sacking needs to happen now and Landucci take over immediately. Serie A is a lot more competitive this time for us and we're well behind already. I hope we get booed at the airport, at training, in the games, and the banners need to come out.
one sale in the winter covers salary of a new coach. Just sell Rabiot and McKennie and rescue the club.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Serious question; Why does your club, management, coach etc have such a hard on for washed players and anything other clubs are dumping?

Just from memory, Rabiot, Di Maria, Pogba, Arthur, Paredes. I probably forgot some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 236)