out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
You need to love this club more instead of endorsing mediocrity.

Out with allegri and then try to rebuild. What the club is doing is senseless.
Oh no.. i definitely want allegri out.. but since we are stuck with allegri and im watching almost every match, i cant wish that the club to keep losing.. i just want to go back to winning shit

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So a 20 year old cant have the maturity of a 28yo, but apparently a 20yo also has enthusiasm and doesnt feel the pressure compared to the 28yo.

Maybe he ought to give Fagioli more than 59 minutes?

- - - Updated - - -

Never understood where that term came from.

Not to sound arrogant, but you gotta win in Europe to be called that. Granted he came close in 2015 and 2017, but close is not enough.
He did exceptionally well in CL until Ajax in 2019, I always thought that title was well deserved. Financially Juventus have always been very much behind the favorites post Calciopoli, thr past decade we're ~at the same level as Arsenal and Spurs in terms of resources.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So a 20 year old cant have the maturity of a 28yo, but apparently a 20yo also has enthusiasm and doesnt feel the pressure compared to the 28yo.

Maybe he ought to give Fagioli more than 59 minutes?
He's just contradicting himself at this point. He has become so cringeworhty these past 18+ months. He sounds like a clueless dolt and has the team playing some of the most atrocious football ever witnessed by humanity.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is clear is this team plays much better then the shackles are off, however he always sets us up with shackles on.

His brand of football does not work any more and I think it puts major doubt in the players we have now. By asking them to play calm and less instinctual it makes them overthink and fuck things up. He needs to go

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He actually said that his game plan vs Benfica was to hold tight until the 70th minute and bring on Milik and Miretti for a quality injection and to put the pressure n Benfica, but we were 4-1 down at that point.

Genuine question - when did he turn into such an idiot? Anyone with more than 10 brain cells knows our defence is catastrophic. Also why only spend 20 minutes a match with quality???

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Never understood where that term came from.

Not to sound arrogant, but you gotta win in Europe to be called that. Granted he came close in 2015 and 2017, but close is not enough.
Yeah that nickname is too flattering for him.

Actually, he was given that nickname because prior to his arrival, we were getting knocked out in the groups under Conte and at the same time, Allegri was guiding some really crap Milan teams to the knockout rounds so it became very convenient to give him that nickname which initially started out as a joke but he eventually lived up to it.

You also have to take into context that Juve has a poor record in Europe compared to other top clubs so any manager that comes in here and does a half decent job in CL will take all the praise.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I honestly don't hate him as much as I hated Conte for letting this club bow out of the group stages against Galatasaray in 2013.

Then we had a club that could achieve things.

This season, with this club and coach and general management, it's like having a disabled child in the family. You're just happy that they can get dressed in the morning without too much assistance.

Jun 16, 2020
There’s not much left to build op on. Can’t imagine that he’s still here after the WC, even if we win all remaining games which we won’t. Allegri is out of ideas and the club is out of time, but money is probably holding Agnelli back.

Besides money there isn’t a single argument to keep him, we wasted two years and had 4 mercato’s to improve the squad. We trust players who we shouldn’t trust and we have a handful of talent who we ignore. Yesterday proved a point which we are trying to make for years.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We are probably just keeping him until WC break, thats all, he looks lost himself and probably already know we will part ways, hopefully he wont milk us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 354)