out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What can you even say at this point. They botched 3 managerial appointments in a row, I have no expectations to get this one right.
Tbh I dont particularly want any of the names available right now. Zidane would be nice, but I dont think he's that interested.

Im completely fine if we bring in someone as an interim coach like Paolo Sousa or Ranieri or de Zerbi to steady the ship and manage us until the end of season and then bring in the long term coach.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
have juvejay s4tch buck fuddy and ilcapitano come to remind us about economic impact of paying out 20m for a coach and how it's better to keep him on and lose 100m from cl money?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The reality is that Benfica always does well in CL or Europa, they have a lot of experience. They beat teams around their level and are consistent. I don't think we beat them in Portugal, I would call that an upset if we do. We have to hope Maccabi take points off them.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Allegri is looking more and more like he has no solution to this. There is all the talk of psychology and the players mentality just folding, which is a big part of it. But it worries me that there is less talk of coaching the players out of this rut.

It reminds me of (Lippi's?) "Winning mentality is made by winning". The team would win more matches with better coaching on the footballong level and that would surely help the mentality as well.

De Zerbi going to Brighton looks like a missed opportunity.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this for example:
so why u put so much into what i say? clearly my prediction was wrong. difference is i am willing to accept reality. i even told everyone here allegri was bad from begining of last season and i was mocked. remember how i was mad fun of for saying ALLEGRI and alzheimer allegri?

as usual i am the beacon of reason in this forum.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Guys I just wanted to come here and say I'm satisfied with the players we have. It's a good team. The management has done well on the market.

Jul 28, 2002
Today, the things we must achieve are ; a comfortable victory with no injuries, start seeing springs of positive play and a plan of attack.

Whether we want to street him or not, we need to support the team today. Positive

P.s can't promise after 10 minutes of drivel I will keep to this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 508)