out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Exactly that, hes thrown the players under the bus numerous times already, and the players themselves are like wtf do you want us to do allegri? There's no turning around on this, especially for a manager who has no style or identity to his work, he cant fix anything because he doesn't know how, I just wish the board recognised this, and what's worse we can all see this from the outside! The management are at continassa day in day out and they can't see the obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Well the first point is what I was speculating when we triggered the lawyers into action, I mean we have to look at the timing of that, getting lawyers in on a Saturday evening must mean the wheels in motion for some immediate action.

It doesn't take a lawyer to sack a manager alone, however it does to analyse the clauses of the contract to see if Juve have any leverage to sack him

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck knows what we are going through if it's not a catastrophe... if you ask me a catastrophe would be an improvement on what I'm seeing
Seems like the board didn't realize yet that there are different types of coaches in the world. There are the ones like Allegri who can take a working team and improve some aspects and the ones like Conte who can build teams from scraps. Probably even more types out there, but Max is definitely not the one who can create a team from scraps, nothing is working here for him and his decisions are becoming more and more ridiculous ( like playing with 4-5 mids, when ur tracking the result).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seems like the board didn't realize yet that there are different types of coaches in the world. There are the ones like Allegri who can take a working team and improve some aspects and the ones like Conte who can build teams from scraps. Probably even more types out there, but Max is definitely not the one who can create a team from scraps, nothing is working here for him and his decisions are becoming more and more ridiculous ( like playing with 4-5 mids, when ur tracking the result).
That's something the board should have recognised before reappointment him, allegri has never been known to build a team yet we hired him to effectively do that, this is why I hold agnelli and co held to greater accounts for this diabolical mess

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I know Paratici was always generous with contracts but who the hell gave Allegri this unholy contract that we can't sack his prehistoric ass even after losing so many games? What do these donkeys discuss in the board meetings that their solution is to double the ticket price for PSG? Why aren't we in ritiro after the biblical parting of our defense for Brahim Diaz to run on goal? Why isn't Perin starting?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I know Paratici was always generous with contracts but who the hell gave Allegri this unholy contract that we can't sack his prehistoric ass even after losing so many games? What do these donkeys discuss in the board meetings that their solution is to double the ticket price for PSG? Why aren't we in ritiro after the biblical parting of our defense for Brahim Diaz to run on goal? Why isn't Perin starting?
:agnelli:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the same clown that thought it would be a great idea to renew de sciglio on a wage more than half the milan players and calling it a money saving scheme

Juve-BG

Jul 15, 2009
If he isn't getting sacked after a loss to Monza, then he won't get sacked after a loss away to the reigning champions.

If we fail to qualify for the CL then we won't be winning the scudetto anytime soon.
Finish 3rd in UCL and 7-8th in Seria A.

Win Europa League and qualify for UCL 2023/2024 as a winner.

Job done and new contract for Allegri until 2030. :D

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Finish 3rd in UCL and 7-8th in Seria A.

Win Europa League and qualify for UCL 2023/2024 as a winner.

Job done and new contract for Allegri until 2030. :D
But according to statistics, Max hasn't beaten any top side in his second stint so no, we're not winning Europa League.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this statistic regarding top7 team in Italy is quiet devastating for him:
Napoli - 2 games 2 losses
Atalanta - 2 games 2 losses
Milan 3 games 3 losses
Inter 4 games 4 losses
Lazio 2 games 1 win 1 loss
Roma 3 games 2 wins 1 draw

edit:sorry

16 games 3 wins 1 draw 12 loss - basically 10 points out of 48 around, horrendous.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Milan 3 games 3 losses
Inter 4 games 4 losses

16 games 3 wins 1 draw 12 loss - basically 10 points out of 48 around, horrendous.
Our last win against a top 7 team was what? Against Roma? That De Sciglio late winner? Or Chelsea? Ridiculous

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Milan 3 games 3 losses
Inter 4 games 4 losses

It's bullshit what it is.

Napoli - 2 games 1 loss 1 draw
Atalanta - 2 games 1 draw 1 loss
Milan - 3 games 2 draws 1 loss
Inter 4 games 1 draw 3 losses
Lazio 2 games 1 win 1 draw

Nothing good about that either but this need to invent, fabricate and rewrite history about Allegri with so many other real things is baffling to me.

And also the focus here is wrong. Liverpool didn't have a win against top 4 either last season yet they were in the title race until the last game. Lack of wins here is a problem, but the bigger problem is inconsistency in the games we should've won. We ended up 16 pts behind Milan last season, but lost 23 pts vs Udinese, Empoli, Bologna, Torino, Venezia, Sassuolo, Verona, Torino, Fiorentina and Genoa. All bottom half of the table except Fiorentina.

We lost 24 pts against top half and 20 pts against the bottom half of the table.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Nothing good about that either but this need to invent, fabricate and rewrite history about Allegri with so many other real things is baffling to me.

And also the focus here is wrong. Liverpool didn't have a win against top 4 either last season yet they were in the title race until the last game. Lack of wins here is a problem, but the bigger problem is inconsistency in the games we should've won. We ended up 16 pts behind Milan last season, but lost 23 pts vs Udinese, Empoli, Bologna, Torino, Venezia, Sassuolo, Verona, Torino, Fiorentina and Genoa. All bottom half of the table except Fiorentina.

We lost 24 pts against top half and 20 pts against the bottom half of the table.
This should be Bannable offense making up stats.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

damn u got me there I was at telco when i was checking this stats and somehow ignored the draw column. My intention wasnt to make up stats, just a silly mistake, sorry guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 402)