out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Lack of wins here is a problem, but the bigger problem is inconsistency in the games we should've won. We ended up 16 pts behind Milan last season, but lost 23 pts vs Udinese, Empoli, Bologna, Torino, Venezia, Sassuolo, Verona, Torino, Fiorentina and Genoa. All bottom half of the table except Fiorentina...
this. it's usually the consistency against bottom table teams that make a team challenge for the scudetto. dropping points against genoas and beneventos, and also zero away wins since april (we played genoa, fiorentina 2x, samp, monza, milan) are both unacceptable on the long run.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
this. it's usually the consistency against bottom table teams that make a team challenge for the scudetto. dropping points against genoas and beneventos, and also zero away wins since april (we played genoa, fiorentina 2x, samp, monza, milan) are both unacceptable on the long run.
I think the so called blackouts play big parts in this. This all started with Sarri stint here at the end of his season we had those periods in games when we just stopped playing totally and i think it even was Sarri who used the term "blackout" first. Right now we have this issue almost every game (even against Maccabi lol) when we just stop playing and do nothing. I wonder whats the cause of this, but it definitely is something more than just hiring Sarri.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think the so called blackouts play big parts in this. This all started with Sarri stint here at the end of his season we had those periods in games when we just stopped playing totally and i think it even was Sarri who used the term "blackout" first. Right now we have this issue almost every game (even against Maccabi lol) when we just stop playing and do nothing. I wonder whats the cause of this, but it definitely is something more than just hiring Sarri.
multiple players already said that the team's mentality isn't perfect. some explained it with the presence of ronaldo ("we knew that he'll get it done anyway" or something along the lines), but cr's gone already.

milan hire sport psychologists to support physical and tactical preparation, just saying. also, if guys like 50-50% bonucci and lazy rabiot (lol) are our leaders then honestly what do we expect

i believe the insanely high salaries won't do any favor to the fighting spirit. also it's hard to stay focused after winning so many scudetti, but that's already an invalid argument too since we don't have too many multiple scudetto winners left (bonucci, sandro, tek, cuadrado, rugani and mds i guess - and the others quickly become equally lethargic after the initial good few games).

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Absolutely. But our record against the top teams is even more horrendous. We are literally doing all we can to sabotage our season.

It was Allegri’s job to fix these issues when he was appointed 18 months ago but he seems to have exacerbated them

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
multiple players already said that the team's mentality isn't perfect. some explained it with the presence of ronaldo ("we knew that he'll get it done anyway" or something along the lines), but cr's gone already.

milan hire sport psychologists to support physical and tactical preparation, just saying. also, if guys like 50-50% bonucci and lazy rabiot (lol) are our leaders then honestly what do we expect

i believe the insanely high salaries won't do any favor to the fighting spirit. also it's hard to stay focused after winning so many scudetti, but that's already an invalid argument too since we don't have too many multiple scudetto winners left (bonucci, sandro, tek, cuadrado, rugani and mds i guess - and the others quickly become equally lethargic after the initial good few games).
Obviously the mentality
Conte spark the winning mentality, and fade away from the team maybe 4-5 years after he left. We have to work on this issue before speaking about fancy tactic/football.
It's coach job afterall. Doesn't matter if we bring in some multiple winning player like Ronaldo or Di Maria.
Remember when we had Del Piero and Buffon too in dark era after farsopoli.

Aug 2, 2005
Sottil, at Udinese, reminds me of Lippi before he came to Juve in 1995.
How old are you? Lol
I still did not watch Udine or any Sottil team?

Generally.. why are we discussing coaches.. he is here and staying here.. management decided he is NOT the problem.

Better we discuss Allegro's offensive dacdics and mentalism psychic powers to instill the winning mentality in the team

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How old are you? Lol
I still did not watch Udine or any Sottil team?

Generally.. why are we discussing coaches.. he is here and staying here.. management decided he is NOT the problem.

Better we discuss Allegro's offensive dacdics and mentalism psychic powers to instill the winning mentality in the team
This

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Phd Max, Shaolin Max, Flintstone, hexagon, 4D Einstein, Tai Chi calcio, etc. This guy is a master troll but we're giving him plenty of ammunition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 404)