out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm still debating whether he's just a sad troll or the deepest throater of them all - it would take some doing to best my boy Il Capitano in that department.
Says the guy who throats a soiboy phaggot like Dybarbie :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

If the coach opened a patreon, he'd live off of it
:agree: beta cucks like you would live there. :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Ya Manyak. Why bring Dybala into this?

Juve123's MO is "defend Allegri to the death and remind everyone on Tuz the club has no money."

Anyway, I'm hungry. I need to have breakfast before my 12 hour work shift (online fortunately) commences. Teaching for 12 hours while having Covid is gonna be fun.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Leave the old man out of this! He still hasn't recovered from losing his muchacho. :disagree:

Them fan bois should be ashamed.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve123's MO is "defend Allegri to the death and remind everyone on Tuz the club has no money."

Anyway, I'm hungry. I need to have breakfast before my 12 hour work shift (online fortunately) commences. Teaching for 12 hours while having Covid is gonna be fun.
I hope this current strain isn't too dangerous for people your age. Hang in there!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sect member defends his daddy.
Sure thing, Cervix. Living up to your name lol

- - - Updated - - -

Because you basically the Juve123 of Dybala thread.

Why u have Covid, bro? I thought you were also ubermensch with superior genetics. Covid is for soiboys.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why u have Covid, bro? I thought you were also ubermensch with superior genetics. Covid is for soiboys.
My love for Dybala left me vulnerable :D

- - - Updated - - -

Post Wokeronic wanting social justice for daddy
No no no. That's not how it works. Woke Moronic is much better, but you can't call him that - he's still on my team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 63, Guests: 411)