out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My love for Dybala left me vulnerable :D

- - - Updated - - -

No no no. That's not how it works. Woke Moronic is much better, but you can't call him that - he's still on my team.
:lol2:

Nothing but love for you, brotato. I’ve given up my Allegri habit, so have faith you can kick your Dybala addiction. The trick to beating Covid is keeping the soiboy out of your system. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I see Allegri throaters are starting to come out of the shadows and all it took was two wins against Bologna and Maccabi something.

@Mark release the RUS! Tuz needs balance!
This. We win against cannon fodder and everything is great.
Well the Milan game should set things back on the right path.
Prepare to see Juve defending for dear life by the 50th minute Salernitana style.

Also we should point out that allegri "turning things around" means winning Seria A and at least advancing to the knock-out stages, no?

Or the standards have gone so hard in the ditch that now 4th place will do and doing a good job in the uefa league are things we base success on?

Should have been sacked since Fiorentina but the clowns that run the circus can't be bother with simple things.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This. We win against cannon fodder and everything is great.
Well the Milan game should set things back on the right path.
Prepare to see Juve defending for dear life by the 50th minute Salernitana style.

Also we should point out that allegri "turning things around" means winning Seria A and at least advancing to the knock-out stages, no?

Or the standards have gone so hard in the ditch that now 4th place will do and doing a good job in the uefa league are things we base success on?

Should have been sacked since Fiorentina but the clowns that run the circus can't be bother with simple things.
What's a UEFA league?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Excuse me for not caring about meaningless names.
But you seem to put great emphasis on it. Probably watching every game as we are probably going to compete in it soon.
Nah, I only watch Juve nowadays as I'm too busy and I'm not a fake fan who throws 'fino alla fine' in the wind when he doesn't like somebody ;)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Nah, I only watch Juve nowadays as I'm too busy and I'm not a fake fan who throws 'fino alla fine' in the wind when he doesn't like somebody ;)
Well it seems you like mediocrity.
Arsenal is more like your team.
In Juve you win or you get the f' out.
Now, 3 years of mediocrity seems to have finally made you accept it and think that's the norm.
Good for you. Leave the rest of us "fake fans" that want trophies and decent performances be.

Who needs enemies when if we aquire more "real fans" like you we are going to suddenly cheer for a 4th place finish.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well it seems you like mediocrity.
Arsenal is more like your team.
In Juve you win or you get the f' out.
Now, 3 years of mediocrity seems to have finally made you accept it and think that's the norm.
Good for you. Leave the rest of us "fake fans" that want trophies and decent performances be.

Who needs enemies when if we aquire more "real fans" like you we are going to suddenly cheer for a 4th place finish.
I didn't accept anything because you can't remember the words 'Europa League' or because you keep on writing off your 'own' team, pal.

Just take the blue pill and believe.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I see Allegri throaters are starting to come out of the shadows and all it took was two wins against Bologna and Maccabi something.

@Mark release the RUS! Tuz needs balance!
Who are those people? I see some people, myself included, celebrating 2 consecutive wins. Does it mean Allegri gets a pardon. Absolutely not. But Im not gonna repeat the same drivel about Allegri every day. Does those results mean anything for remaining of our season? Absolutely not. The wins like against Bologna should become a norm for our team. Tonight is gonna be a real test for this team. If Allegri somehow manages to turn this around in the forthcoming months Id be shocked tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people treat the coaches like family members. It's really weird. Typically people you don't know aren't family.

- - - Updated - - -

What? No, it was you guys who kept parading around labeling folks as terrible fans or whatever, just because some didn't want Allegri back. Nobody on the anti-Allegri crew made it personal, they just didn't like the coach's methods or tactics, which happens in pretty much every professional team sport. It's nothing new. Some people like the coach, some don't. There's no doubt about it, you guys really created a terrible atmosphere in this place, and now here we are.
I didnt see any of that. I did see people calling out other 'fans' that seemed genuinely pissed off after our wins.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I didn't accept anything because you can't remember the words 'Europa League' or because you keep on writing off your 'own' team, pal.

Just take the blue pill and believe.
I live in the real world bro.
I believe what I see with my own eyes.
Against any decent opponent we play like shit.
I don't need to belive anything. You just have to snap back to reality.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I live in the real world bro.
I believe what I see with my own eyes.
Against any decent opponent we play like shit.
I don't need to belive anything. You just have to snap back to reality.
You don't because reality is; we're not out of it yet.

I guess some guys do settle for mediocrity but it's not the ones hoping for a stay in CL. That's for sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 604)