out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Wishing the team turns it around has nothing to do with Allegri throating. Fucking absurd logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re absolutely right. There’s the team and then there’s Allegri. I’ll always support the club as I’ve done for almost 30 years but I’ll never understand the obsession some members have with players/coaches. They come and go. Also he doesn’t even deserve any credit this season. Zero.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wishing the team turns it around has nothing to do with Allegri throating. Fucking absurd logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
obviously you're right, i find it criminal when some sour dingleberries cheer against the team, then they portrait themselves as _the_ true juventini. fuck them all

crimmy is a cool guy and it was a funny joke though

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You’re absolutely right. There’s the team and then there’s Allegri. I’ll always support the club as I’ve done for almost 30 years but I’ll never understand the obsession some members have with players/coaches. They come and go. Also he doesn’t even deserve any credit this season. Zero.
There's no credit for this season, whatsoever. But the situation is that he is not going to get sacked unless the team fails to turn it around, right? So it's a paradox to support the team but not support the coach. Which is why the most adamant STREET people are the ones who are really sad when we do win.

Which is the most pathetic stance of all. Cucks.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
There's no credit for this season, whatsoever. But the situation is that he is not going to get sacked unless the team fails to turn it around, right? So it's a paradox to support the team but not support the coach. Which is why the most adamant STREET people are the ones who are really sad when we do win.

It’s a tough situation. Personally I want him sacked like Yesterday but I know that’s not gonna happen. Obviously I want the team to at least make top 4 or even fight for the scudetto if it’s possible. But then I still would like to see someone else at the helm no matter the outcome which if we’re to be realistic probably won’t be that great.

It’s a paradox sure but can you blame people for wanting the players to do better collectively and that’s maybe what a new coach would bring to the table.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Yeah not wanting the team turn around the season because Allegri is there really baffles me. It is what inter or napoli fans would want but these plastic fans are truly unique.

Aug 2, 2005
The unibro is responsible..
How are you looking for Generation Z and Alpha with dinosaursous football at the helm.

I want him sacked.. I know it wont happen.. so I am losing another 2 years of life.. till what I believe in happen...

If the next coach is another pragmatic dinosaursous coach.. RIP my passion in life..
Will keep supporting Juve.. but I cant see my self having the same passion.. I am already depleted (3% left) lol

And I am above 40 years old

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
How are you looking for Generation Z and Alpha with dinosaursous football at the helm.

I want him sacked.. I know it wont happen.. so I am losing another 2 years of life.. till what I believe in happen...

If the next coach is another pragmatic dinosaursous coach.. RIP my passion in life..
Will keep supporting Juve.. but I cant see my self having the same passion.. I am already depleted (3% left) lol

When we are old we will remember these days fondly, the days before everything was digital

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Take a break from football if it’s affecting your life.
One thing that really helped since Cardiff was to celebrate the wins and ignore the losses and pain. After every devastating CL exit, I’d just cut myself out from any football news/ discussions for a week or so. It’s a lot more difficult now because we also suck in the league, but the same principle applies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I’m still Allegri out. It will take more than two wins to convince me.
What’s funny (and sad) is seeing the haters being despondent after seeing us win.
I get the mixed feelings. On one hand I want us to at least get out of our CL group and make top 4 because it would be financially disastrous otherwise. On the other I hate the prolonged suffering and think we're delaying the inevitable with Allegri. The sooner he's out the better.

Of course I won't root for us to lose but I did feel a sense of relief after Monza thinking that had to be the end. Alas...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Some people treat the coaches like family members. It's really weird. Typically people you don't know aren't family.

- - - Updated - - -

obviously you're right, i find it criminal when some sour dingleberries cheer against the team, then they portrait themselves as _the_ true juventini. fuck them all

crimmy is a cool guy and it was a funny joke though
What? No, it was you guys who kept parading around labeling folks as terrible fans or whatever, just because some didn't want Allegri back. Nobody on the anti-Allegri crew made it personal, they just didn't like the coach's methods or tactics, which happens in pretty much every professional team sport. It's nothing new. Some people like the coach, some don't. There's no doubt about it, you guys really created a terrible atmosphere in this place, and now here we are.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
What do we need RUS for when you doing such a good job emulating him lately. :heart:
Ha! RUS wishes he was this sexy.

18035.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If the coach opened a patreon, he'd live off of it
juve123 would feed him and pay all his bills

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still Allegri out. It will take more than two wins to convince me.
What’s funny (and sad) is seeing the haters being despondent after seeing us win.
Never been an Allegri hater (or lover) but his ass should be gone a long time ago. And btw all of this started from a joke I made. @s4tch is the only one who got it.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ha! RUS wishes he was this sexy.

18035.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

juve123 would feed him and pay all his bills

- - - Updated - - -

Never been an Allegri hater (or lover) but his ass should be gone a long time ago. And btw all of this started from a joke I made. @s4tch is the only one who got it.
Your obsession with Allegri is next level. Hopefully you get mental peace soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 469)