out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
he literally complimented vlahovic by saying that he played a good game overall. and he's completely right about those misses, even vlahovic agreed. even tuz agrees, just check the live thread or the vlahovic thread.

nothing wrong with constructive criticism, even though allegri does it very rarely. i remember rabiot being criticized by him, also miretti once after he gave away a ball which almost resulted in a goal, it still rarely happens
Anything he says about the players now is "throwing them under the bus":lol:
When Allegri says these kind of things, its "constructive criticism". When Conte or Mourinho or Sarri are honest about their players, it's called "throwing them under the bus". Right :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Nevded: Allegri was never in doubt, not even for a minute

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Anything he says about the players now is "throwing them under the bus":lol:

Vlahović literally said the same thing about himself after the game lol

And his subs were great. Gave DV a rest for Milan and overloaded the pitch with midfielders to try and hold the ball, close out the game. They got cute and tried to score a goal after two passes every attack.
The game was in control and after the subs in both team, Maccabi were quite close to tie the game before Rabiot second goal, do you call that great subs? How come?

About Vlaho, yes, he could do better for sure but Max is obviously always talking trash about him: “Milik is better in x”, “Vlaho can’t keep missing”, “Vlaho blah blah”….

We are one of the worst team in Serie A in attack stats, Vlaho was scoring left and right in a minor team, so what’s the real problem? Vlaho is bad or Max don’t know what is doing after more than 1 year.

IMO, besides the management, Max is our main problem right now so he should put his head down and work hard.

- - - Updated - - -

he literally complimented vlahovic by saying that he played a good game overall. and he's completely right about those misses, even vlahovic agreed. even tuz agrees, just check the live thread or the vlahovic thread.

nothing wrong with constructive criticism, even though allegri does it very rarely. i remember rabiot being criticized by him, also miretti once after he gave away a ball which almost resulted in a goal, it still rarely happens
It’s like the third time Max is doing these kind of “constructive criticism” about Vlaho last two months and in the other hand, it hardly ever admit all the mistakes he’s doing it like subs yesterday.

Euromax used to protect players and now and then talking some nonsense; current Max usually talk nonsense and now and then protect only “his” players, like Rabiot

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The game was in control and after the subs in both team, Maccabi were quite close to tie the game before Rabiot second goal, do you call that great subs? How come?

About Vlaho, yes, he could do better for sure but Max is obviously always talking trash about him: “Milik is better in x”, “Vlaho can’t keep missing”, “Vlaho blah blah”….

We are one of the worst team in Serie A in attack stats, Vlaho was scoring left and right in a minor team, so what’s the real problem? Vlaho is bad or Max don’t know what is doing after more than 1 year.

IMO, besides the management, Max is our main problem right now so he should put his head down and work hard.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s like the third time Max is doing these kind of “constructive criticism” about Vlaho last two months and in the other hand, it hardly ever admit all the mistakes he’s doing it like subs yesterday.

Euromax used to protect players and now and then talking some nonsense; current Max usually talk nonsense and now and then protect only “his” players, like Rabiot
Yes, he put on good players to control the ball and close the game, it is not his fault they did not carry out what was needed. Miretti, Locatelli and Bonucci were there to put the ball on the ground and control the game. Loca and Bonucci especially kept launching long passes and losing the ball easily.

"Max is always talking trash by saying player X needs to improve" - wow, what a snowflake

We are one of the worst teams in part because of players too. Creativity Di Maria provides nobody else can except Pogba. Vlahović got like 6 sitters these 2 games and scored 2 goals. Coach has every right to say that's not good enough, just as DV said himself last night.

And he criticized Rabiot more than anyone last year, cut the crap.

Learn the difference between 'needs to improve' and passive aggressive toxic shit first

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

A year ago some of these same people were bitching about how Allegri didn’t come out and say this or that player was trash in the media. Lol

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
A year ago some of these same people were bitching about how Allegri didn’t come out and say this or that player was trash in the media. Lol
I would 100% back him up if he had said those things back when some of our major issues in the team weren’t his fault. I’m all for telling those pussy players like it is but not after a whole season of pathetic performances, terrible sub choices and zero attacking gameplan ideas on his part. At this point all he’s doing is more damage. He’s officially turning into Mourinho.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The amateur phycologists in this thread are hilarious. Maybe Allegri knows the personality of Vlahovic better than the average member of an internet forum. Maybe he is the type of player to react well to criticism and to push him. Maybe Rabiot reacts better to an arm round the shoulder and not criticism.

Who knows but I think the people who work with them each day will know better than us.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
You’re right, he should’ve told him how it’s remarkable that he managed to score even a one goal from those chances.
There are things to say in between these 2 options... Certainly, no need for statements like that at the press conference. Scandalously poor personnel management by Allegri. Getting 7-9mil/year, he must know (and do) better.
Don't you think that big part of Vlahovic missing those chances are psychology related. Mainly lack of confidence. Or is he just clumsy?

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
The amateur phycologists in this thread are hilarious. Maybe Allegri knows the personality of Vlahovic better than the average member of an internet forum. Maybe he is the type of player to react well to criticism and to push him. Maybe Rabiot reacts better to an arm round the shoulder and not criticism.

Who knows but I think the people who work with them each day will know better than us.
You know what? You are probably right. I mean, it's clearly working on Vlahovic.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well said by Allegri. This statement will do wonders for Vlahovic confidence... Seriously, what is up with this guy :depressed:
You’re right, he should’ve told him how it’s remarkable that he managed to score even a one goal from those chances.
There are things to say in between these 2 options... Certainly, no need for statements like that at the press conference. Scandalously poor personnel management by Allegri. Getting 7-9mil/year, he must know (and do) better.
Don't you think that big part of Vlahovic missing those chances are psychology related. Mainly lack of confidence. Or is he just clumsy?
Well if his confidence is hurt by that sentence, then he has no place at Juventus or any top club.

I’m not Allegri fan at all at this point, but he did nothing wrong, it’s a regular comment.

Aug 2, 2005

That is a skill Allegri seems not to have. His man management skills does not seem to be his thing/strength.

Not trying to start an old discussion but I rarely recall a player improved under him. I might be wrong cause I have a very bad memory

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016

Well if his confidence is hurt by that sentence, then he has no place at Juventus or any top club.

I’m not Allegri fan at all at this point, but he did nothing wrong, it’s a regular comment.
Yes, that's clearly what i said. Vlahovoc was at peak confidence, but this comment by Allegri single handedly demoralized him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That is a skill Allegri seems not to have. His man management skills does not seem to be his thing/strength.

Not trying to start an old discussion but I rarely recall a player improved under him. I might be wrong cause I have a very bad memory
Thanks for informing that you suffer from amnesia.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you shouldn't defend Allegri unless you are Allegri throater.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yes, he put on good players to control the ball and close the game, it is not his fault they did not carry out what was needed. Miretti, Locatelli and Bonucci were there to put the ball on the ground and control the game. Loca and Bonucci especially kept launching long passes and losing the ball easily.

"Max is always talking trash by saying player X needs to improve" - wow, what a snowflake

We are one of the worst teams in part because of players too. Creativity Di Maria provides nobody else can except Pogba. Vlahović got like 6 sitters these 2 games and scored 2 goals. Coach has every right to say that's not good enough, just as DV said himself last night.

And he criticized Rabiot more than anyone last year, cut the crap.

Learn the difference between 'needs to improve' and passive aggressive toxic shit first
Yes, I blame him for losing the control of the game, it’s quite simple to say “it was on the players exclusively” when everything goes wrong and then if it were all the way around and everything works great, “what a good job from the coach”

About Rabiot, last time I read he was talking about the 14 important things the French mommy guy does per game. Meanwhile he said Vlaho has a lot to learn about positioning, improve finishing, calm down and about Max owns critics he came out with things like “I don’t care if Vlaho just touch the ball one time per game, if he scores” what it was a clear statement of why we were one of the worst team in Serie A in attack.

Max has to work hard and be more humble cuz the only reason I can find for him being here still other than an Agnelli brain damage issue, it’s that we don’t wanna pay the remaining time of the highest coach in Serie A by far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 258)