out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Any trophy that isn’t a treble is punishable by death.

~Sun Tuz
We shouldn’t be content with mediocrity though. And as things stand we don’t look like winning any trophies this season. Not in the way the team has been playing. I don’t think anyone here is expecting a treble. I would take a Europa League title but we should technically be competing for Serie A with the squad we have and given the weak league we play in.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Vlahovic played well technically but he has to improve. He cannot score only 1 out of 4 chances like he did tonight."

- Allegri
That’s what I don’t get about current Max. I’m glad we won last two games but it was Bologna and Maccabi and he’s talking nonsense already, get your head down and shut your mouth Max, don’t throw players under the bus when by far you have been the worst for more than 1 year and tonight your subs were horrible, terribles, only super Adrien gave you some piece of mind after you almost gave the game away

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That’s what I don’t get about current Max. I’m glad we won last two games but it was Bologna and Maccabi and he’s talking nonsense already, get your head down and shut your mouth Max, don’t throw players under the bus when by far you have been the worst for more than 1 year and tonight your subs were horrible, terribles, only super Adrien gave you some piece of mind after you almost gave the game away
Max should just STFU tbh. :blah: :blah: blah:

Like you said, we beat Bologna and Maccabi, hardly giants of the modern game.

As @GordoDeCentral stated, he should look at himself in the mirror, reflect, and be held accountable for the shit we've been witnessing for the past 15 months.

Jul 28, 2002
We shouldn’t be content with mediocrity though. And as things stand we don’t look like winning any trophies this season. Not in the way the team has been playing. I don’t think anyone here is expecting a treble. I would take a Europa League title but we should technically be competing for Serie A with the squad we have and given the weak league we play in.
Well said.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Anything he says about the players now is "throwing them under the bus":lol:

Vlahović literally said the same thing about himself after the game lol

And his subs were great. Gave DV a rest for Milan and overloaded the pitch with midfielders to try and hold the ball, close out the game. They got cute and tried to score a goal after two passes every attack.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...don’t throw players under the bus...
he literally complimented vlahovic by saying that he played a good game overall. and he's completely right about those misses, even vlahovic agreed. even tuz agrees, just check the live thread or the vlahovic thread.

nothing wrong with constructive criticism, even though allegri does it very rarely. i remember rabiot being criticized by him, also miretti once after he gave away a ball which almost resulted in a goal, it still rarely happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 257)