out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
A win is a win, yes. But regardless of the result, this team doesn't inspire me with much confidence at all. It's almost a guarantee that our concentration will lapse at some point in the game, and this is something that needs to change quickly.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There is marked improvement in the movements of the players and atleast we are creating chances though we have left it too late in the champions League. Hopefully chiesa and Pogba return for the Benfica game.
That draw between PSG and Benfica has made it very difficult. 7 points in the next 3 games is the best we can hope for and even that is unlikely. Even that would likely put us equal with Benfica.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If Chiesa and Pogba can be at least on the bench vs Benfica that would be a ton of help

Regardless of PSG/Benfica we need to do our job (win the next two) and then we have a chance in the last round. Still slim, but there is a chance

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That draw between PSG and Benfica has made it very difficult. 7 points in the next 3 games is the best we can hope for and even that is unlikely. Even that would likely put us equal with Benfica.
We need a Benfica to draw PSG one more time to make our jobs easier. or even better for Haifa to finally win some points (not against us)

Aug 2, 2005
If Chiesa and Pogba can be at least on the bench vs Benfica that would be a ton of help

Regardless of PSG/Benfica we need to do our job (win the next two) and then we have a chance in the last round. Still slim, but there is a chance
Is there news Pogba will be back before world cup?

It seems unrealistic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We need a Benfica to draw PSG one more time to make our jobs easier.
Both would likely get to 11 points though? I think the best we can hope for is 10, which is difficult.

We need Maccabi to pick up some points. Usually teans don't finish on 0 points. I'm worried they'll take something from us away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 243)