out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
"Buy players in their 30s". Who? We bought one player (Di Maria) since Allegri re-joined, and he's quality.

Senility...
Paredes is 28, Kostic and Pogba 29, they're not in their 30ties, but soon will be.

No doubt that Galeone is senile, but we also seem to be. Last year acc to Bene we were in year 2 of a 3 year project, this year in his rhetoric it's turned into a 5 year project. we've had 3 transfer windows in this new project and for me it's hard to see any purpose or logic in what we're doing, some of our transfers are as risky and random as under Tici and there's neither a clear formation nor strategy

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The point he is making is invalid. We sold young players and bought young players, our average age has gone down considerably in the last few years (and may go down even more next summer). But I get that there are people who would prefer every signing was a 19-24 year old.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So who’s able to explain me these dynamics in football. Not necessarily Allegri related but it’s relevant.

If I perform horrible at my job and the company loses millions because of it, they can rightfully fire me. Why doesn’t it work the same with managers or football players? I mean they can fire someone but we still got to pay the full contract of a player or manager.
Many management contracts have long severance pays if you get fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Inflation is hurting my butt, I offer myself to take the mascot role. I am way cheaper than @JuveJay and I can post silly pictures of cats dressed with Juventus kits.
If you, board member of Juventus, actually look me up. Yes, I don't have a cat. But several neighbors have and they won't notice if I steal a cat every now and then for a short stint. No, I don't own a camera but I have cellphone. It's more authentic with the youth then. I don't have tiny kits but I have MS Paint so I'll crop something up.
I don't know what's on the table for JuveJay but I'll do it for his salary minus 50 euros. So it's a steal. I can come by your office for the press release but you have to renew my passport and hook me up with a flight ticket. I'd do these things myself but... yah know, again, inflation is busting my balls.

PS. You are super-duper-great. That's the kind of attitude you'll see coming. You'll start every day with a smile and fall asleep to cute kitty-pictures. It's a no-brainer.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You have to be the biggest imbecile on this forum. :lol2:
Personal insults we know you are well capable of and when anyone dares to retaliate by a fraction, they get banned (cant count how many tuz souls you have on your CV lol) and you will like a few mod posts in return hereof. I will not venture down that path, but ask you again that simple question that you wouldnt answer:

"So an arbitrary number of points will make you believe he suddenly isnt a complete moron anymore, a defeatist loser like Sarri (worse shit than we have even heard from him) or the stubborn fraud he has been exposed to be, he would be cured of everything and we would be comfortable with him as coach?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 226)