out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He gets 0 reprieve for that win. Should still be fired. If we somehow play like a team, show mental strength, and challenge for the scudetto he might get a pass.
That's a very strong maybe for me. I am tired of reactive football. I'm too old for wait-and-see tactics. I want to be entertained these days. I won't make a hassle of it if he manages to turn things around but I will for sure sit in a corner and mutter "Allegri out". What will change, however, is my feelings towards him and some respect. I really hope he manage to squeeze us into a CL spot and this year it really shouldn't be that hard. Especially once we have all players back. I want him to go, and I want him to leave on a high note.

Jun 16, 2020
So who’s able to explain me these dynamics in football. Not necessarily Allegri related but it’s relevant.

If I perform horrible at my job and the company loses millions because of it, they can rightfully fire me. Why doesn’t it work the same with managers or football players? I mean they can fire someone but we still got to pay the full contract of a player or manager.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So who’s able to explain me these dynamics in football. Not necessarily Allegri related but it’s relevant.

If I perform horrible at my job and the company loses millions because of it, they can rightfully fire me. Why doesn’t it work the same with managers or football players? I mean they can fire someone but we still got to pay the full contract of a player or manager.
Generally because coaches and footballers are contracted for a period of time, if the employer decides they dont like your work they're still obliged to pay the rest of the contract because the employers is the one prematurely ending it.

The only way this would change is if the employee has acted in gross mis conduct there for in breach of their contract and rightfully sacked without any compensation

An employee can decide not to keep you as an employer if you fail a probation period, but once you have a work contract they cant sack you for a shit job through incompetence without some form of compensation and having gone through the warning processes beforehand unless it was proven to be gross misconduct.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Generally because coaches and footballers are contracted for a period of time, if the employer decides they dont like your work they're still obliged to pay the rest of the contract because the employers is the one prematurely ending it.

The only way this would change is if the employee has acted in gross mis conduct there for in breach of their contract and rightfully sacked without any compensation

An employee can decide not to keep you as an employer if you fail a probation period, but once you have a work contract they cant sack you for a shit job through incompetence without some form of compensation and having gone through the warning processes beforehand unless it was proven to be gross misconduct.
No wonder coaches don't resign anyways there should be some sort of settlement clause rather than continuously paying coaches till expiry of their contracts.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

It goes both ways. You can also quit your job anytime you like and after a short period (if that) you are free to go. Football players and managers can't do that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No wonder coaches don't resign anyways there should be some sort of settlement clause rather than continuously paying coaches till expiry of their contracts.
Usually any settlement depends on the coach's new employer to buy him out of his existing contract. Literally being a football manager must be brilliant, you are paid to fail or succeed

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
galeone's interviews are pretty random, he often contradicts himself. he's like cassano, adani and the other useful idiots of the calcio media: they always cause some controversy so journos often use them to generate some buzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 53, Guests: 349)