out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
:agree:

Need to see us at 37-40 pts by midseason to have any faith in his ability to turn this around restored.
So an arbitrary number of points will make you believe he suddenly isnt a complete moron anymore, a defeatist loser like Sarri etc? He will suddenly not be a stubborn fraud, he would be cured of everything?

- - - Updated - - -

3pts. Heads down and keep working. A lot to go
Is this an encouragement to the throaters? Head down, keep working it..

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
People getting carried away because of a win against a horrible Bologna lol

I’m glad we got 3 points and I’m hopeful we still have a shot seeing how poor these Serie A teams are but let’s take it easy, yeah? We need consistency first of all. Grab another 5-7 wins in a row and we can give credit where it’s due.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I’m glad we got 3 points and I’m hopeful we still have a shot seeing how poor these Serie A teams are but let’s take it easy, yeah? We need consistency first of all. Grab another 5-7 wins in a row and we can give credit where it’s due.
Bologna is fucking terrible.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So an arbitrary number of points will make you believe he suddenly isnt a complete moron anymore, a defeatist loser like Sarri etc? He will suddenly not be a stubborn fraud, he would be cured of everything?

- - - Updated - - -

Is this an encouragement to the throaters? Head down, keep working it..
You have to be the biggest imbecile on this forum. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Who are these people? I see a bunch of people saying he needs to go on a run of 8-10 matches like this and do it against better opposition before this could be considered any sort of turnaround.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You have to be the biggest imbecile on this forum. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Who are these people? I see a bunch of people saying he needs to go on a run of 8-10 matches like this and do it against better opposition before this could be considered any sort of turnaround.
Yeah I dont get it. Its frowned upon to feel happy after a win these days. Some of the fans would rather see us lose matches instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Bologna is the bare minimum. Give me 3-0 against Milan then we'll talk about a "turnaround"
Give me 10-12 wins and CL qualification in the next few months and he maybe gets a pass. But Im gonna take any win coming our way in the mean time and enjoy it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dichotomy between short term goal vs long term ones. Our situation is the same unless a major shift happens in everything including results, efforts, game plan etc.

Fapping to a win to Bologna while the club remains a laughing stock is a weird flex.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dichotomy between short term goal vs long term ones. Our situation is the same unless a major shift happens in everything including results, efforts, game plan etc.

Fapping to a win to Bologna while the club remains a laughing stock is a weird flex.
Again, show people fapping to this win, or “gloating” as you predicted. Or even saying this means Allegri should keep his job.

You are trying to fight imaginary demons here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want us to continue winning, but I don't want Allegri to stay, because in all honesty, I don't trust him with his selections or choice of players.

I guess if we do end the season without a trophy, but still finish 3rd in Serie A, he should still get sacked.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I want us to continue winning, but I don't want Allegri to stay, because in all honesty, I don't trust him with his selections or choice of players.

I guess if we do end the season without a trophy, but still finish 3rd in Serie A, he should still get sacked.
He should be sacked no matter what after everything we have seen so far.

Nothing less than a scudetto and making it to a CL semi final should be enough for him to keep his job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 241)