out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...We've been out of it since Fiorentina...
a scudetto favorite (or a team with a good shot at the scudetto) is never out of the race after the 5th round with a 4 point deficit to the league leader

or that team was never in the race at all

either way, that particular game vs fiorentina wasn't decisive

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
a scudetto favorite (or a team with a good shot at the scudetto) is never out of the race after the 5th round with a 4 point deficit to the league leader

or that team was never in the race at all

either way, that particular game vs fiorentina wasn't decisive
You don't want to see the bigger picture.
A team that defends like a relegation candidate against Fiorentina for 40 minutes at 1-1 will never be scudetto favorites let alone Seria A champions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if it makes you feel any better.;)
once again this is completely unnecessary girly passive-agressive shit especially with that winking fucker at the end, you're not 12 if i'm not mistaken. cut it

i already said after the mercato that we do not have a single shot on scudetto and we'd have a very similar season to the last 2. our season is worse than i expected but i didn't expect juve to make it to the top3 anyway. our squad is far from one scudetto worthy squad, simple.

anyway, the point is that an early match is never decisive. many, many teams who played like utter shit and looked hopeless at the beginning of the season managed to turn it around, think about 2009/10 roma (they were 14th at match day 10 after a loss to udinese, 1st at match day 33 just to eventually fuck it up), '15/16 juve (match day 2, roma - juve 2-1, padoin regista, 2 shots on target the whole game, completely hopeless team), or '16/17 chelsea (3-0 defeat to arsenal on match day 6, 2 shots on target, utterly dominated by arsenal, chelsea down to 8th place, everybody laughed at conte, then they dropped the back 4 and 3-man backline won them the league)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
once again this is completely unnecessary girly passive-agressive shit especially with that winking fucker at the end, you're not 12 if i'm not mistaken. cut it

i already said after the mercato that we do not have a single shot on scudetto and we'd have a very similar season to the last 2. our season is worse than i expected but i didn't expect juve to make it to the top3 anyway. our squad is far from one scudetto worthy squad, simple.

anyway, the point is that an early match is never decisive. many, many teams who played like utter shit and looked hopeless at the beginning of the season managed to turn it around, think about 2009/10 roma (they were 14th at match day 10 after a loss to udinese, 1st at match day 33 just to eventually fuck it up), '15/16 juve (match day 2, roma - juve 2-1, padoin regista, 2 shots on target the whole game, completely hopeless team), or '16/17 chelsea (3-0 defeat to arsenal on match day 6, 2 shots on target, utterly dominated by arsenal, chelsea down to 8th place, everybody laughed at conte, then they dropped the back 4 and 3-man backline won them the league)
Sorry. I didn't mean no passive-aggressive shit.
Just some jovial fun.
As for turning around there was no way we turn anything around after Sampdoria.
That team was cannon fodder and we looked like total fools.
This team can't play through adversity, can't overcome it.
Maybe the players have some blame but at least 75% lies on the clown manager we have on the bench.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As for turning around there was no way we turn anything around after Sampdoria.
ah, now it's sampdoria, match day number two, with audero being man of the match? it's getting even better.

75%, now we have percentages too :mombly:

i really hope we sack allegri, i do. but i don't expect anything much better. this squad is top4 worthy at best, and a mid-table team lacking any creative players without pogba, chiesa and di maria. let's not fool ourselves, allegri is part of the problem, but if anyone thinks that we suddenly become a machine with ANY other coach, then they are up for a huge disappointment.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
ah, now it's sampdoria, match day number two, with audero being man of the match? it's getting even better.

i really hope we sack allegri, i do. but i don't expect anything much better. this squad is top4 worthy at best, and a mid-table team lacking any creative players without pogba, chiesa and di maria. let's not fool ourselves, allegri is part of the problem, but if anyone thinks that we suddenly become a machine with ANY other coach, then they are up for a huge disappointment.
It hardly can be worse as Allegri is beyond any salvation at this point. Every point against Bolognas and Salerintanas of the world is just a drug for the Allegri fancucks...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Are you really sure about that? I don't see Milan, or even Napoli have star players in their team yet they doing well

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Bro it's called a patern a poor play.
It's not my fault you need half a season to see it.
I can go back at the first match against Sasuolo where Perin saved 2 bug chances before it turned into the di Maria show.
Also saying that no coach would improve our performances, thus deflecting from the clown to the squad is just.... Wow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 628)

• JCK