out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
That’s a lazy stereotype.
Pogba, Dybala, Bentancur, Morata (first spell) all flourished under Allegri. Even Berna was actually decent in his first 2 seasons at Juve.
De Ligt and Locatelli had good seasons this year and Miretti got minutes near the end.
Chiesa should’ve been rested more, he had been playing every game for Juve, Fiorentina and Italy in the year or two preceding his injury.
As for Kulu, he was dogshit under Pirlo too.
And Coman is nothing special, he’s spent most of his time at Bayern on the bench.

Now you can add Vlaho in the list as well. I clearly mentioned young attacking players . And you added non attacking players as well.
Now lets see , Dybala left due to a technical decision confirmed by Allegri , flourishing in Roma. Berna not renewed with confirmation from Allegri.
De Ligt left and he clearly mentioned due to Allegri. Loca is struggling so far but yeah lets wait for him to have a proper midfield around him, giving Allegri the benefit of the doubt. Kulu blamed Allegri as well.
And Coman unless he is injured he is mostly a starter , was from the bench only 5 games out of the 21 games he played in the BL.
But i guess you can hype about Miretti under Allegri and just forget that it was management direction towards using the players from the academy that has also forced Allegri's hand. Still waiting for Fagioli.

I guess your some of the guys that would like to keep Allegri cause he launched Miretti then instead of the many players that somehow couldn't improve under him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That’s what makes the whole situation utterly ridiculous.
can't afford to fire him cuz his contract.

but will lose more money anyway cuz he won't make it to next round of CL and very highly won't make it to next year CL.

next season allegri defenders will complain about how poor max can'tdo much cuz club doesn't have CL money. post ironic will blame cuadrado for season failing

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Can’t believe how unfit and unprepared the players seem. What a failure from Allegri and his staff.

look at this: https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Depressing reading. We only have 7 players in the top 100 on this list, of which only 5 have played more than 100 minutes. We have no one in the top 40 (Gatti with only 90 mins aside). So it begs the question. If we’re not covering as much distance as our opponents, why do we look so tired and why do we only turn up for 20 mins a game?

Even last year we at least turned up for 45 minutes a game

Jul 13, 2010
Ah yes, allegri's contract. Just when they tried to sell us the 'sustainable salary structure' idea, there comes 7m+bonus, 4year contract for a COACH. At least we can be sure no bonuses will be activated LMAO

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Notice they didn't win shit with the same squad but under lesser managers.

- - - Updated - - -

what beautiful? How about technical and clutch, to begin with?
The same squad was basically only one year and I guess the greatest manager in the world; Luis Enrique won it then.

And as a little sidenote: Real got beaten by Allegri.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Can’t believe how unfit and unprepared the players seem. What a failure from Allegri and his staff.

look at this: https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Depressing reading. We only have 7 players in the top 100 on this list, of which only 5 have played more than 100 minutes. We have no one in the top 40 (Gatti with only 90 mins aside). So it begs the question. If we’re not covering as much distance as our opponents, why do we look so tired and why do we only turn up for 20 mins a game?

Even last year we at least turned up for 45 minutes a game
Sums it up really, fitness team fucked this up. Add to that the interviews made by De Ligt and Nagelsmann stating he is physically not ready for their level and u got it. We have shit fitness preparation and it probably can't be solved. Fucking Foletti.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Foletti is energy saving just like Allegri, fuck fitness it's all about energy, as long as the players stretch their legs, jog around cones and kick the ball around like fat bastards then they're ready.

Jul 28, 2002

Players throwing ultimatums at coach

Clearly commands a lot of respect in the locker room..
That reads to me like the players asking “what’s the plan - what do we have to do” but clarity before they step out on the pitch not on the fly.

- - - Updated - - -

This is more worrying. He always defend his players but now he starts to blame their quality :shifty:
He clearly lost the locker room
What guff.
He should plan … he knew chiesa was gone, he knew the risk fo ADM and Pogba injuries. Plan for it mr manager. It’s not bad luck it piss poor management. You don’t need to be Real Madrid to play semi decent football or to beat Salernitana.

i wanted to give the benefit of doubt but his sound bites are those of a bull shitter

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri:Today people mistake the rule for the exception. It cannot be like that. I adore the quality of my players, I sought them out and wanted them. I don’t have any established tactics, I adapt the game to their qualities. I’m not a phenomenon because of that, it’s my job. The player is made up of details that must always be considered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 328)