out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 12, 2004

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The words of Giovanni Galeone (mentor of #Allegri), interviewed by Gazzetta dello Sport:

"I said it in the summer and I repeat it today: the complete #Juventus with #DiMaria, #Chiesa, #Pogba and the other injured players is a mediocre team. Without them, they become even worse and they would perform like what we saw against #Benfica."

"The first Max that joined #Juve is needed, the one who had strokes of genius and extraordinary lectures of games and players. Instead I see that the games of the bianconeri always end up the same way and I don't like it. Ok, some professors of football like #Barzagli or #Khedira are missing, but #Allegri has to invent something, otherwise I see it turning bad."

[@AroundJuventus]
We need a real friend of Allegri, @C.Martin to give his opinion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
here is how next game will go. juve will start off strong and aggressive. fans will think things have changed.

then second half starts. monza players will casually jog in direction of juve players. juve will panic and breakdown. another loss or draw will happen.

it is the history of allegri

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not being a jerk at all, but at some point about an hour in, the youth players and the first team play 5v5 in a 30meter square with full goals and two keepers. It's full speed and no stoppages.

- - - Updated - - -

In that open training session.
We don't do those things @ JJ.

Max is too busy with barefoot freekick challenges, some light passing, no exertion of course, and then the lads get prepped for espressos and a BBQ with Cuads and Danilo manning the grill.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Look at Kean going over those hurdles. He should be copping a spray from the senior players for training like that. Roy Kean would rip shreds off him. No one is talking. It's dead silent.

But who was it on this forum that was laughing at suggestions that under training was a possible cause of all these muscle strains? It's becoming more apparent all the time. This team isn't conditioned enough to play and train at the proper intensity. This is Allegri's philosophy at work. He's obsessed with conserving energy.

In Australian Rules, my team is playing semi-final today. For the last three weeks of training in a row they've hit new personal bests on their GPS. More kilometres run at higher speeds at the arse end of the season. And they're fucking flying. Incredible pressing, no injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 387)