out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
stampa is co-owned by agnelli/elkann, but they regularly make shit up. i wonder whether it's a legit info or some bs

either way, our season is all but finished before we entered october. i have no idea what's going on at the club and especially in the locker, but if the coach is not backed by the players then there's no point in keeping the status quo as it is. i can't remember a situation where a coach could turn it around. many players are simply dumb people, coaches are grown-ups who rarely change, so more time spent together usually makes things worse. we'll see.
only coach i ever saw turn it around after almost getting fired was luis henrique in 2014/2015 season. that team went on to win a treble after a bad start to season.

of course that team had neymar, messi, suarez, rakitic. all of our players combined have less football intelligence than a drunk neymar

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It is amazing how Vlahovic that looks like Prime Batistuta become Sad Amauri under his guidance
Prime Batistuta in 1999-2000 scored 23 non-penalty goals and had 2 assists in 30 games (2589 minutes). Vlahovic in 2020-21 had 15 non-penalty goals and 3 assists in 2923 minutes. Before joining us he had 12 non-penalty goals in 1857 minutes. He never looked like prime Batigol ffs.
P.S. interestingly enough Amauri had 13 non-penalty goals in 2996 minutes the season before joining Juve lol

- - - Updated - - -

A couple reporters said it so it must be true.
That DiMaria and Milik exchange is a clue too although not a proof obviously

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Prime Batistuta in 1999-2000 scored 23 non-penalty goals and had 2 assists in 30 games (2589 minutes). Vlahovic in 2020-21 had 15 non-penalty goals and 3 assists in 2923 minutes. Before joining us he had 12 non-penalty goals in 1857 minutes. He never looked like prime Batigol ffs.
prime Batistuta was in his mid-late 20s. Vlahovic has accomplished more than Batistuta did at the same age.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Are you implying that Allegro has lost this locker room?
just speculating based on some reports from the other day

stampa is co-owned by agnelli/elkann, but they regularly make shit up. i wonder whether it's a legit info or some bs

either way, our season is all but finished before we entered october. i have no idea what's going on at the club and especially in the locker, but if the coach is not backed by the players then there's no point in keeping the status quo as it is. i can't remember a situation where a coach could turn it around. many players are simply dumb people, coaches are grown-ups who rarely change, so more time spent together usually makes things worse. we'll see.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Batistuta was on fire, there was this machine gun feeling about him, full of passion and full of batigols.

Vlahovic, looks lost and dead.
lost maybe, dead no. The dude is passionate and cares, hes constantly urging his teammates to pick it up. Its not his fault he has to play in this dogshit system. Whens the last time he scored a goal or was even put in a position to score a goal he didn't have to work for himself? There are some things he needs to improve on but his job shouldn't be as hard as it has been under Allegri. Just go watch a city game and see how many "easy" opportunities Haaland gets comparatively. Shit is a joke. You put Vlahovic with City and there won't be much of a drop off. You put Haaland at Juve and his production would dip significantly.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i have no idea how accurate those reports were. some said there's rupture in the management, some others reported that allegri's dismissal wasn't even considered.
As if theres any journalist in Italy who's connected enough to know not only the locker room dynamics, but locker room dynamics immediately after a game. Lol, they can barely even get the scoop on major signings in the mercato, but were supposed to believe that. Ok sure.

Momblano, etc are just making guesses imo, hoping it sticks. In this case it really wouldnt be a surprise if there was a fracture, so its a pretty safe guess. But, still just a guess. Personally I think its too early in the season for such an extreme reaction within the club. They're not (or shouldn't be) as reactive/impulsive as fans.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Are you implying that Allegro has lost this locker room?
Just look at so many moments by so many players of non -hustle laziness. Forget anything technical, strategy wise that the players maybe aren't successful with that Max wants but when you see could you call it no "grinta" by players IMO a reflection of lack of concern with helping the team along with respect for Max as their manager. We know CR7 sure didn't like his cautious offensive style of play and possibly some now feel nothing this guy telling us to do is working.

What I ask is what players have improved under Max? Dusan seems lost and Loca hasn't shown improvement. And then I see Bentancur who most here couldn't wait to leave being a 1st team starter every game and Kulu also improving since leaving Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 298)